2,066 results
All reviews tanglin mall four seasons manhattan bar orchard road basilico restaurant l'occitane toiletries botanical gardens executive suite high tea bit dated main restaurant excellent hotel business trip breakfast buffet club level luxury hotel mobile phone
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staying at the Regent is really an experience like no other. Their staff really go out of their way to make you feel pampered and taken care of. Would stay there again if given the opportunity! Truly an experience I will never forget.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for few days and I found it really good.
Plus points :
1 good veg options available in breakfast and Dinner.
2. Unique thing is they provide one mobile named handy. You can use it for free calling to many countries and local.so no need to buy a Sim here.

It's beautiful building.the services are too good.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Regent is a first class experience, and although not inexpensive, there are other far pricier hotels. It is located near Orchard and has been a regular business stop for years. This was a personal visit and it did not disappoint. I recommend it highly for business or pleasure stays. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in an executive twin bedded room. The room was large and very comfortable. We had paid extra for access to the executive lounge and I would highly recommend this to other travellers. The staff in the executive lounge were very welcoming and the service was excellent indeed we found the staff through out the hotel to be very pleasant and helpful.
My daughter and I used the metro system to get around and the nearest station is approximately a 10 to 15 minute walk.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Maureen W
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay at The Regent Singapore in Oct 2018! I was planning for a staycation for my husband's birthday and I chanced upon a blog on Pet Staycation. I decided immediately that we should go for this as there is no way for us to bring our furkid along if we were to stay in a regular hotel. Everything was perfect from the amenities to the in-room breakfast. Plenty of choices to bring our furkid for walks including a 20 mins stroll to The Botanical Gardens. We will be back!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zot_K