Singapore can be busy and noisy. The Regent is the perfect place to stay, 10 minutes walk to the main shopping centers on Orchard street, yet surrounded by greenery and very quiet.
Step in through the lobby doors permanently manned by two attendants, a smooth check in despite being in the morning among many check outs. The rooms are well appointed with WIFI, good bathroom amenities, iron board and large screen TV. Comfortable beds, evening turn down. The only remark is that the housekeeping could be more efficient during the day. The first day our room was serviced at 5pm.
Excellent Chinese restaurant with an incredible set menu for lunch at 38S$. The bar is nice although music can be loud at times.
Good shopping in the arcade with an amazing Cigar Shop, certainly one of the best in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent