“Lovely meal and view. Great service and ambiance. ”
Review of il Cielo

Ranked #50 of 14,287 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: A vibrant rooftop restaurant serving up contemporary Italian food and good times. A rooftop Italian restaurant invites you to experience the new concept with a selection of Italian comfort food and extensive wine list at level 24 of voco Orchard Singapore. Welcome to our SG Clean certified establishment. We are officially inspected, certified clean, and our people are healthy and happy. Let's do our part to keep SG clean.
Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

It was my first time dining at il Cielo at VOCO Hotel and my friends and I had a wonderful dinner experience. We ordered the Fritto Misto, Burrata e Tartufo Pizza and the Costine di Maiale (Iberico roast pork ribs) which were very scrummy. The sommelier, Janson, who highly recommended Librandi Efeso white wine paired wonderfully with each dish! We ended off the meal with the Tiramisu and Basque Cheesecake which is also very delicious. A big thanks to Suresh and Janson for the amazing service. We look forward to returning to the restaurant very soon.

Dear nickmokmc,

Thank you for sharing your review of il Cielo. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and service offered by our hosts.

We look forward to seeing you very soon as well!

Write a reviewReviews (572)

Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

Love the Good healthy delicious food nicely presented and excellent service with personal touch .
price is reasonable for the quality served and relaxing ambience to chill and dine after a day of yoga n busy activities on Saturday .
Went three times to eat here in July and I must
all aspects is consistent .
It is conveniently located @ orchard
just valet park per entry at Voco hotel and got all errands done saving my time n$

after my fav shopping @ gallery and facials in spa Voco shopping gallery .

Dear Jane S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review on il Cielo.

We're glad to hear that you've been enjoying your visits. We'd love to have you back in the future. Thank you again for your kind comments.

Reviewed 28 July 2022

CANNOT stop raving about the arrabiata its SOOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOOOOOOOD REALLY each and every piece was sOOOO al-dente and they were SOOOOO generous with their housemade meatballs I USED TO HATE TOMATO BASED PASTA but this arrabiata CHANGED MY MIND. I'M A CONVERT. the Burrata e Tartufo OH MY GOD sOOOOO creamy burrata that compliments the dough SO SO WELL. I grunt in delight every single time I put a piece of pasta/pizza in my mouth and the next table were judging but ITS OK I LOVE U IL CIELO!!!!!! your service was so great too shoutouts to CAIYING!!! I WILL BE BACK I WANT TO TRY EVERYTHING ON THE MENU!!

Natasha S, Owner at il Cielo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Dear bongnehneh, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at il Cielo.

We can't wait to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

Pasta was substandard. Service was the absolute worst. Only 2 servers working the full house. Disgraceful.

Date of visit: June 2022
voco Orchard Singapore, Owner at il Cielo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear ED_W_M_K,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your review on your recent visit at il Cielo.

We sincerely apologise on the experience that you had, and we understand that our team of hosts had reach out to you. Please be rest assured that your comments mean a lot to us and we will definitely look into the areas for improvement.

Once again, thank you for sharing with us your feedback, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2022

Have booked Il cielo for my husband birthday dinner and both of us had a very good time. Ryan and his team were very attentive and the service was impeccable! Thank you for the surprise birthday dessert! My husband was pleasantly surprised! I’m sure I’ll visit again!

Date of visit: June 2022
voco Orchard Singapore, Owner at il Cielo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear agnescl2738SO,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience.

We're so glad that you and your husband had a pleasant and enjoyable dining experience at il Cielo, even a more memorable one on the special occasion.

Once again, thank you for dining with us and we look forward to welcome you and your husband back soon at il Cielo.