“Wonder experience for my Family”

The Lobby Lounge at InterContinental Singapore
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Embracing the heritage setting that defines the hotel, The Lobby Lounge encapsulates the allure of the old-world whilst maintaining highlights of modernity. A centrepiece of the hotel, the luxurious space radiates with elegance and charm. By day, the sun-filled space makes for an ideal setting for a leisurely afternoon tea experience where the Royal Heritage Afternoon Tea is served on a classic three-tier stand. Well-catered for different meal periods, light breakfast options are available, in addition to an a la carte menu which offers signature specialties and sharing platters from Ash & Elm. Accompanied by live music every afternoon during Afternoon Tea and in the evenings, guests can expect soulful nights amidst soft lights that complement the majestic backdrop for an evening wind-down over bespoke wines and cocktails.
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

My family came to the lobby lounge for lunch.
Hafiz made our lunch experience a wonderful experience for my family esp my 10 year old and my 10month old, made us feel right at home and comfortable. The food was great too!
My boy wants to return for another visit next week.
Thank you to Hafiz. See you soon

1  Thank ZaneFong
InterContinentalSIN, Other at The Lobby Lounge at InterContinental Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ZaneFong,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us on TripAdvisor.

I am truly pleased to know that you and your family had an enjoyable time with us and especially delighted to know my colleague Hafiz made your lunch experience great! Together with the whole Lobby Lounge team, I would like to extend our appreciation for your kind words.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful memory with us.

Director of Food and Beveraged645

Write a reviewReviews (472)

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent service! Food was great too, would highly recommend for business and family travel as well

1  Thank JasdeepKhara

Dear JasdeepKhara,

I am truly pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us. Together with the whole Lobby Lounge team, I would like to extend our appreciation for your kind words.

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Muthu was a delight! He delivered friendly service and went an extra mile when he knew it was my birthday! Thank you so much for making my night!

1  Thank desireepngyl

Dear desireepngl,

I am truly pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us and especially delighted to know my colleague Muthu made your birthday amazing! Together with the whole Lobby Lounge team, I would like to extend our appreciation for your kind words.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Cosy environment with great afternoon tea food and drink. On of top that their warm hospitality that makes us want to come back here again.

1  Thank Mzhuang

Dear Mzhuang,

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

All the staff are very polite and friendly. The food and drinks are good. Love the environment here. It’s super relax and fun!! The waitress and waiters all well groomed. Excellent!

1  Thank Amazebyyou