Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,878 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Bit of a mixed place. I stayed here as part of a Singapore Stopover Holiday (the Singapore Airlines deal).

I didn't have issues at reception that others have had. The reception was always fully staffed that I saw, yet when I arrived in the early evening there were fewer guests checking in so was served immeadiately and quickly. I left very early in the morning so expected that to be quick, but was shocked to find a full complement of staff then, too. I've never seen a hotel with so many reception staff on duty. This said I did notice during my stay that there are times when masses of people seem to come at once... I'm not sure what the hotel can do about this more than they already do.

The room - anyone who thinks it is tiny doesn't know what a tiny hotel room is. These aren't American-sized rooms but there's plenty of space for your luggage, a cupboard if you want to use it and room to move around the bed. There's a desk as well. The bathroom is the same deal - you can't have a party in there, but it's NOT tiny either. It does the job. The hotel is quite new so everything is fairly modern. Most importantly, the air conditioning works, though is not quiet. The hotel floor plan is an H-shaped layout and my room was one of the inside legs of the H so I had no view of any note.

The pool is outside - again nice and modern, but there's limited scope to change down there. There's an outside shower and some private showers, but I didn't see any kind of actual change room. Singapore's hot enough to dry off quickly though and you can just go back to your room to change.

Location is great... plenty of food options downstairs along with the MTR station to take you wherever you need to go. I didn't try room service, no need.

The only real negative I had was one day I came back from a full day out to discover that they still hadn't cleaned my room. They pressed the bell much later asking if I needed it done - fortunately I was just headed out for dinner, but is seemed rather ridiculous - I was out more than long enough during the day for them to have cleaned the room then.

Nothing to do with the hotel but just a tip - the SSH transfers to/from the airport were utterly, utterly hopeless. When you arrive, if one's not ready to go, forget about it and get the train. They told me it would be 20 minutes, it took about 35 to show up and then wasn't especially fast. Had I taken the MTR I would already have been at the hotel. For my return, I and others waited over 20 minutes beyond the organised pick-up time and when the guy showed up he had an empty bus so was not slowed down by previous stops and made no apology and not even an excuse. When he did drop us off he only dropped off at Terminal 2 though most of us were Australians getting their SIA flight from T3. Had to walk all the way through T2 to get the Airtrain then all the way through T3 back to the Singapore desks. Had I taken the MTR I'd have been at those desks in literally half the time and with a lot less walking! Moral of the story - the hotel is well located, just use the MTR and forget the clumsy transfers!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank Robs-au
Reviewed 30 July 2012

if i wanted a eastern bloc adventure i would say come here room small service unkown word after coming from the phillipines where service is the key word this was a wake up call will not come back not happy

Room tip: look around
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank mike t
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Stayed at this for one night with our 3 children on our way back home to Dubai. Looked for a reasonably priced hotel in Singapore ( which is hard as Singapore is very expensive) and found this although not cheap!
The room was so small, the bathroom was tiny, the wifi was expensive and could only accommodate 1 device.
The reception was horrible, busy and the outside of the hotel was noisy with big vents booing air out. The one good point is that there is a metro outside.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Jmetcalfe1
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I along with my wife visited Singapore for our vacations in the month of July 2012, I was a bit confused to choose this hotel as there were some bad comments about this hotel recently, but our decision was right as this property is just beautiful... Located at a very nice location, if you like to walk then you can cover lil India and Arab street by foot, if you wanna use public transport then MRT station is just below the hotel and this green line will take you most of the places in Singapore even to Changi Airport. Coming back to the hotel the rooms were decently sized, its a new property so everything you see is new, rooms are clean with very good view. The breakfast they serve near the pool is awesome along with the ambiance. You will find a kind of small food court under the hotel with quite an options. All and all a wonderful stay for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gaurav S
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The room was extremely small and the bathroom was the size of a cupboard. It was like staying in a glorified youth hostel with paper thin walls. (Guests seemed to leave the door to their room open when they were in, not sure why but it added to the noise problem.)

Facilities include: a selection of nasty fast food restaurants at the ground floor.

Staff were abrupt, but that may have been as we seemed to be checking in at rush hour.

I've tried to think of at least one highlight for this place but it was awful and not even particularly cheap either. Sorry.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends