Open today: 12:00 PM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Very full on!

This place is massive - it covers a city block and is several stories high. It sells pretty much... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SouthernDuo
Dunedin, New Zealand
via mobile
A good place to spend a few hours

I always like to enter and exit through the same door so that I can find my way back to Farrer Park... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 32.00
from US$ 50.60
from US$ 37.20
2,680 results
All reviews open hours under one roof little india one stop shop gst refund money exchange hours shopping foreign exchange electronic goods gold jewellery farrer park shopping centre shopping experience department store cheap price serangoon road indian food
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Everything you need under one roof available here right from a sewing needle to Bicycles. Simply enjoyable shopping and you always come back with more than what you have decided to shop.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Fully loaded shopping center, clothes to Gold..electronics to Groceries..but when you go first time u will be fully confused where I entered and where I am exiting. Searching for something is a big task. Will be good if they maintain a bit sorted order of goods and sign boards meaningfully for convenience of buyers.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

choose your timing of visit wisely, i usually come in the morning before 11am or at night after 10pm to avoid crowds. it can get quite squeezy during the day \and weekends. but having said that, this is the place to rely on when u need to get stuff that you cant find at a nearby supermarket.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for some wellpriced electronics and were qurious if we could find some here. We were suprised how well orginazed this mall although it was so big. All the floors were stuffed with all kinds of things, but well organized and good signs. We found what we wanted and paid less than we would have in another store.

1  Thank Kallhed F
Reviewed 1 April 2018

In some regards a visit to this incredible emporium could be said to be required on any tourist's Singapore itinerary. High end to low end, it's all here. Our first experience - at 9.30 pm on Easter Saturday - was perhaps ill-advised as it was heaving. My rucksack was cable-tied shut just before entering and the tie was cut on exiting. We bought a couple of things including two very smart and sturdy suitcases for 65 DS or just over £35 at prevailing exchange rates. We also looked at very impressively-priced clothing. We went back at 10.00 am the following morning and found a much more sedate shop-floor and being able to breathe was a welcome change. I bought more clothing but was very put off when I tried to purchase a telephoto lens for my Sony camera which I saw with a 298 dollar price-tag the previous evening. I hadn't seen the "PWP" letters on the price tag which means Price with Purchase. The price without purchase was 599 dollars. I took myself off to Chinatown where I got that lens, plus a wide-angle and macro lens and filter, for less money (540 dollars). That aside, if you want a unique experience and fancy a bargain, make some time to visit Mustafa!

1  Thank Jim F