“Obsessed!”
Review of Mustafa Centre

Mustafa Centre
Ranked #108 of 870 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: "Rarely seen without a bustling crowd of customers, Mustafa Centre is set in the Little India district. A cult favourite in the Singaporean shopping scene, it’s the best place to go if you’re after a bargain or enjoy shopping late into the twilight hours. Mustafa may not be as fancy as some of Singapore’s other malls, but it has a great range of items, and good prices to match. Here, you’ll get a bargain on just about everything, from clothes, perfume, souvenirs, electronics, makeup, confectionery and even food and groceries. "
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment I stepped into the Mustafa Centre for the first time last Saturday, I was hooked!

It is a shopping mecca for locals and travelers alike. It’s huge and exciting!

I was lucky enough to have someone recommend I visit Mustafa before I traveled to Singapore - they know I love to shop! I made a beeline for the megastore on Day 1 of my trip. My husband and kids left me to it because they knew I’d be in there for a long while.

Is there nothing this place doesn’t sell? They even stocked Vegemite! Fresh food, pharmaceuticals, beauty products, jewellery, electrical, handbags and EVERYTHING in between! All prices are the best in Singapore.

I made sure to get back to Mustafa one more time on the last day of our 5-day Singapore holiday.

Now I’m home, I miss Mustafa and dream of getting back there one day.

1  Thank Sarah W
in 17 reviews
"indian food"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything you need under one roof available here right from a sewing needle to Bicycles. Simply enjoyable shopping and you always come back with more than what you have decided to shop.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fully loaded shopping center, clothes to Gold..electronics to Groceries..but when you go first time u will be fully confused where I entered and where I am exiting. Searching for something is a big task. Will be good if they maintain a bit sorted order of goods and sign boards meaningfully for convenience of buyers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

choose your timing of visit wisely, i usually come in the morning before 11am or at night after 10pm to avoid crowds. it can get quite squeezy during the day \and weekends. but having said that, this is the place to rely on when u need to get stuff that you cant find at a nearby supermarket.