ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands

from US$ 29.70
from US$ 26.10
from US$ 32.00
1,077 results
All reviews future world andy warhol permanent exhibition harry potter art science marina bay sands interesting building great exhibition interactive exhibits great for kids on display kids and adults helix bridge entry fee light show lotus universe
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

There are different exhibitions available, based on the ‘season’ you go , so search it up on the internet before going.

I went for the ‘Future World exhibition’. However, when I was at the ticketing counter , the person told me that one of the stations was closed due to upgrading works (space). It was kind of disappointing because we had one less exhibition to go to but nonetheless it was a great experience.

Future world exhibition comprises of nature, town, space,park and sanctuary stations. Visitors get to experience digital art. Young children can also colour and scan their artwork for it to be featured on a big screen. Its also a great place for photography shoots due to the array of colours.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Located in the world famous lotus a like shaped building in marina bay sands complex.
Children friendly place to play with virtual technology and science.
Several exhibitions can be show in the same time. Recommended for family outing.

1  Thank Taufik P
ArtScienceMuseum, Jason Teo, Director of Visitor Experience and Business Development at ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Taufik,

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to ArtScience Museum for future exhibitions and programmes, as well as to check out our public workshops and tours on weekends.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Worth the visit. Not crowded. Plenty for kids young & old to enjoy. Adults also would benefit with the exhibitions we saw very informative and challenging. Staff very helpful, great little gift shop too.

Dear Lynden,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us at ArtScience Museum. Thank you also for your kind words about our staff. We strive to present our exhibitions with multimedia, interactive exhibits and activities for visitors of all ages to experience and learn about the themes that are presented in different ways. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

the light show is the most documented piece here but the whole exhibit was more interactive than i thought. the kid in me had fun tapping on screen and coloring my "avatar" who i can see after scanning my drawing. photography is encouraged here. we spent about 2 hours here and i really had fun. it was unfortunate that the digital light canvass in shoppes was closed for the day. i would have really enjoyed running around then.

Dear tianneXtianne,

I am heartened to hear about your enjoyable experience at our Future World exhibition, especially at our Crystal Universe and Sketch People & Animals installations. I look forward to welcoming you back for future visits.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There were only a few exhibits but they were very interactive. Lots to do and see. You could easily spend a few hours here. There seemed to be lots for kids too.

Dear Kat J,

Thank you for visiting ArtScience Museum and I am pleased that you enjoyed the interactivity of our Future World exhibition. I hope to welcome you back for future exhibitions and programmes, as well as to check out our free public workshops and tours on weekends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So besides being an amazing building/work of art itself, this museum contains a long term exhibition (Future world) and a variety of shorter term exhibitions on other floors. if you have kids, then future world is just awesome. It features an interactive light and sensory and craft experience. it's also huge. There's not 4 things to create, build, try, play, slide down etc... theres LOADS!!!! From whole sensory rooms with surround interactive light shows to pictures you colour then scan and upload to interactive walls. BUT IT GOES ONE STEP FURTHER... -- it can take your scan upload it to another machine and print a card template for you to make a 3D MODEL! It was super great. I made one there and printed the rest to take back to the hotel to do later. They won't survive the suitcase home but were fun to make.
While I was there, I saw a graffiti exhibition on the upper floors, though I think that part of the exhibition space changes regularly and tickets for those are sold separately.
Don't miss this.

1  Thank Laurel A

Dear Laurel A,

Thank you for lovely review and praise for our museum architecture. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with our interactive installations in Future World. Other than our permanent exhibition, Future World, we are currently showing All Possible Paths: The Curious Life of Richard Feynman, an exhibition that presents the life and achievements of famed quantum physicist, Richard Feynman through the lens of art and technology. I am also excited to share that our upcoming exhibition, Minimalism: Space.Light.Object. opens next week, 16 November. An exhibition organised by National Gallery Singapore in collaboration with ArtScience Museum, it will feature a wide range of historical and contemporary works, immersive and site-specific installations, as well as interdisciplinary programmes from artists across National Gallery Singapore and ArtScience Museum. I look forward to welcoming you then.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would describe the building as like a 'hand' or a 'baseball glove' which is interesting in itself and the location by the marina is excellent.

The Future World exhibition is a series of rooms whereby you can interact with light displays both on walls and on tables. Quite fascinating and intriguing. The children in the museum were having loads of fun.

The 'Sanctuary' room was particularly fascinating as was the 'Space' room. However in this room the staff were hurrying you through the walkway so this spoilt the experience slightly.

The third floor was being prepared for another exhibition so nothing to see there. The top floor there was a short animation with animals and I guess the message was protect our planet.

Overall a good visit

Dear Christopher H,

Thank you for your kind words and praise for our museum's architecture. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time in Future World overall and I note your feedback about your experience in the Crystal Universe installation with our staff. I am excited to share that level 3 will soon be open next week as we launch our newest exhibition, Minimalism: Space.Light.Object. organised by National Gallery in collaboration with ArtScience Museum on 16 November. Level 4 houses our permanent development, Into the Wild, an immersive virtual reality adventure which begins from Basement 2. I look forward to welcoming you back for future visits.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very very impressive , def something to do , try the future world , it was so beautiful and the kids would love it as well

2  Thank Ramzit222
ArtScienceMuseum, Jason Teo, Director of Visitor Experience and Business Development at ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ramzit222,

Thank you for your kind words about Future World: Where Art Meets Science. I am so pleased that you and your kids enjoyed the exhibition and I hope to welcome you back for future visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an experience . The art science museum is a treat for the eyes and the mind. Everything is so rich and engaging

The LED room reminded me of Matrix. The butterfly exhibit was mesmerizing. But my favorite was the one where I could scan my images and they would come on the digital screen and become a part of the civilization. It's such a nice experience for kids and adults both.

Loved it, my best stop at Singapore.

Dear Traveller1722,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear that visiting us was a highlight during your visit to Singapore and that you enjoyed the immersive exhibits inside Future World: Where Art Meets Science. We augment our exhibitions with multimedia, interactive exhibits and activities for visitors to experience and learn about the themes that are presented in different ways.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to ArtScience Museum during your next trip to Singapore.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I loved the Future World exhibit. Disappointed that this was the only exhibit available today (19 Oct). But, don’t go anywhere near the cafe. Must be the most expensive coffee and muffin in the world!

1  Thank mebath

Dear mebath,

Thank you for your kind review and we note your feedback on FabCafe's offerings. I am heartened to hear that you and your wife had a great time in Future World: Where Art Meets Science. I am excited to share that our latest exhibition celebrating the life of one of 20th century's most influential physicist, All Possible Paths: Richard Feynman's Curious Life, has since opened and I look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to experience the exhibition.