River City Inn
  • Fitness centre
The Quay Hotel(Singapore)
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclarke quaygreat locationflights of stairsno elevatorfree breakfastfemale dormpeanut buttercommon roomplace to stayhome away from homecentral locationhostelchinatownmrtcomputerscleanlinesscurtains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2012

This is my second trip to Singapore but first timer when it comes to travel solo and mix dorm. I'm not really sure what to expect when I arrive but all went quite well. I don't have to wait too long before being shown around the place and finally to my bed. Wow, it sure remind me of the good old boarding-school days. The place is compact but clean and I particularly love the rain shower. My first night decidedly no-sleep (could be the first time thing) but second night I slept like the dead (could be because of all the long walks during the day). The location is an easy reach to the MRT (my main transportation) and thank you for lending me the umbrella! Singapore sure can turn sunshine to rain in a minute. All in all, I've a good stay.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

i stay almost 2 weeks in singapore, i try 4 hostels in those area, i can say that River City Inn is the best i had ever stay.

The service of them is excellent, everyone of the staff are super friendly and helpful, their warm
smile make feel like home.

The location is very near MRT station, and you can find something to eat easily at mid night. all the bed room and living room is very clean and tidy.

I can say that every time if i need to stay in singapore, River City Inn is my first choice. thank you so much~

Room Tip: early booking for reversion.
1  Thank jason862000
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Singapore is NOT a cheap place to visit but this inn is so worth your money! It is clean and centrally located. The beds and comfortable and the people are nice. We were travelling with small kids which wasn't a problem at all (thank you for the flexibility): we all slept great! I warmly recommend the River City Inn to all travellers!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Perfect place to stay whilst staying in Singapore. Extremely clean, and very chilled out place. Really nice and quite to escape the hustle and bussle of the city and relax especially after a long flight. I was in the 26 bed dorm but was pleasantly surprised, best sleep I had on my whole trip, little curtains around the bed for privacy, lockable lockers provided, bed made everyday which was lovely. Breakfast pretty good and everything so clean. Def best place to stay in Singapore. Also right next to MRT station.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Cons: Air Conditioning on only at night, if you have a big night or are jet lagged be prepared to sweat it out in your bed without a window, staff were a bit patronizing and unfriendly, small common room that was always jammed with people, pathetic breakfast of just toast, no window in the room
Pros: Location, Cleanliness, Fast Wifi
Overall: go elsewhere in Singapore where AC actually means AC all the time not just for periods of the day, wish I had known that before I booked and stayed there...

3  Thank dug1380