1,759 results
All reviews rooftop bar clifford pier la brasserie bottega veneta light show laser show beautiful hotel sister hotel overlooking the marina nespresso machine high tea luxury hotel small balcony corner room pillow menu the financial district beautiful room
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The staff is courteous and professional. The room is clean and spacious. The sound proofing is great too. The rooftop bar is a good place to chill. The room layout is well designed and planned. Breakfast spread is good.

Room Tip: Bay facing rooms are able to see the light show
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear JamesOngSg,

My team and I thank you for the preference and review, and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to take delicious cocktails in an amazing location. The rooftop bar looks up to MBS where you can watch the ‘light show’ every night. I quote ‘light show’ as it is a bit of a disappointment but the setting makes up for that. Plastic glasses is the only downside but I guess necessary given the pool being a figural part of the setting.

Well worth a visit if you are visiting but as a resident it is somewhere to take your guests and nothing more.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Andrew B,

We are pleased to receive your feedback and thank you for visiting Lantern Roof Top Bar!

My team and I look forward to be at your service in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 13 October 2017

An extremely belated review...

My mum and I stayed here in February for 5 days and 4 nights.

Firstly, before we even arrived at the hotel, they kindly emailed us a pre-arrival email, asking us to confirm any extra booking details. We really appreciated the attention to detail and it was a nice touch.

We requested a bay view room, with an excellent view of Marina Bay Sands (MBS), the Singapore Flyer and the bay itself! You really couldn't ask for a more excellent view and it was quite exciting viewing the light show at MBS every night. The room was large with room to floor windows, and I especially loved the Bottega Veneta amenities in the bathroom.

In terms of location, the hotel is a short walk from Raffles Place MRT station, which I found to be very convenient. The MRT is efficient and you'll be able to quickly go to where ever you need.

Furthermore, we really couldn't fault the service here. My mum and I went to the Gardens by the Bay light show and unfortunately the storm started the same time as the light show! Due to the large amount of tourists there, after the light show ended we found ourselves stranded in a very long and messy taxi line. Using the mobile phone provided by the hotel, we called concierge to ask if we could request a taxi. I was pleasantly surprised when 10 minutes later a taxi pulled up and we were quickly rescued from the rain. Very impressed with the efficiency and service of the Fullerton team to go above and beyond with customer service.

On a side note, the high tea is also highly recommended, love the wide variety of sweet and savoury and the super comfy lounges.

Thank you so much for an amazing stay, we can't wait to be back!

Room Tip: Book a bay view room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Amanda L
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Amanda L,

Thank you the preference, for reviewing your stay and for your kind words, which were gladly conveyed to the whole team.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Everything is perfect the moment you enter the hotel. Courteous staff with top-notch service. Even the room offered has great view overlooking the Marina Bay Sands.
Its expensive but highly recommended if you want an amazing stay in Singapore.

Room Tip: View overlooking Marina Bay Sands is perfect
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Francisca L

Dear Francisca L,

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time sharing your experience! We value and appreciate your endorsement, which encourages us to do even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

If you want to have a good time in Singapur, maybe you can go to visit this place. Terrific views from the rooftop all across the bay. Maybe it's a little bit expensive, but once you are there, you just forget everything about money and focus on the skyline!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Pascual M,

We are pleased to receive your feedback and thank you for staying at The Fullerton Bay Hotel!

My team and I look forward to be at your service again in the near future, welcoming you back to the heart of Singapore.

Yours sincerely,