“Fabulous food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Santi - CLOSED

Santi
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: Santi, by Chef Santi Santamaria, features sophisticated Catalan cuisine at Marina Bay Sands Singapore.
Singapore, Singapore
“Fabulous food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2011

Top notch food and service with a menu that is continually updated to include their freshest ingredients. Ambience is excellent and not stuffy at all for such a 'fine dining' experience. Only problem remains the wine prices which are hideous especially given how strong the SGD is against any given Western currency nowadays.

• Visited November 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Singapore, Singapore
“Fancy 90SGD starter? Santi is for you!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

Went to Santi last week. Beautiful restaurant, albeit never full. And when you get a menu you understand why. Starters from 80SGD onwards. I had spanish cold meat selection, which was served with bread covered with tomato salsa. Was it tasty? Yes. Was it worth it? No. There are plenty of Spanish restaurants that serve this entree for much less price. My partner had grilled octopus, which he didn't like. Our mains were very delicious. I had Barramudi and my partner went for their signature pork dish. Both of our mains came to over 100$ a plate. Bill total was 550SGD, two starters, two mains, 2 bottle of beer and 2 glasses of white wine. Oh and I treated myself to glass of champagne from the trolley, 1 glass 43SGD. Both my partner and I love our food and used to eating in top end restaurants, including a few michelin star places. Santi prices itself as a Michelin star restaurant, but I am afraid it is not, even though it's owned by michelin star chef. I wouldn't recommend it. The Cut downstairs is much better food and overall experience for the similar price.

• Visited October 2011
Bologna, Italy
“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2011

Elegant restaurant inside the Marina bay Sand complex, near the casinò (no view over the city) proposes spanish (catalan) and mediterranean cuisine.
Our “spanish” dinner from a la carte menù : iberic charcuterie platter (very good), octopus a la plancha (there are better choices...), champagne and red wine.
Very good service.
I have eaten at many celebrity restaurants all around the world and i think this is overrated.

• Visited September 2011
“Magnificent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

I wanted to surprise my wife with a romantic dinner but I did not expect surprises me too. We do not have enough words to explain how great is the restaurant Santi. Everything from start to finish was superb and also had the great pleasure to meet and talk with Mr. Joan (Restaurant Manager), a great person and great professional. Thanks for a memorable evening !!

• Visited August 2011
Singapore, Singapore
“First class food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

Impeccable attention to detail, top class food and a very informative sommelier. Wine is pricey however so don't be shy to ask for recommendations.