Marina Bay Sands
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
24,355 results
All reviewsinfinity poolsky parkcity vieworchid suiteobservation deckrise restaurantbucket listhuge hotelclub roomlight showmarina bayiconic hotelhotel guestsshopping mallsingapore skylinefood courtroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check in process was super quick and efficient, asked for a room overlooking the gardens by the bay and the gentleman was excellent.
Room was awesome, and views unreal. Obviously being such a massive draw card to Singapore now, Level 57 is crazy insane with guests, but funnily its still enjoyable.
Check out super fast and easy, I found the staff to be awesome and really just loved the short stay here, definitely the go to when I'm back.

Room Tip: overlooking the gardens by the bay was a great view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hheff
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I loved this hotel. Yes it’s huge but it’s a must stay if you are ever in Singapore. We were lucky enough to have early check in, so the pool was quite quiet when we went up there. The views are spectacular and even better at night! It was my boyfriends birthday and I emailed the hotel before hand to let them know, they brought a birthday cake to our room which was a nice little touch.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For over a $1000 SGD paid per night we were expected “wow”, and the hotel falls WELL SHORT in so many ways!

- check-in process disastrous...what is the point of providing the option to provide details before hand online as it does not avoid the long queues! It didn’t save anytime.

- no check out beyond 11 am, and considering you can’t check in until 3 pm, that’s $1000 for less than 24hrs! A holiday Inn even has later check out!

- paid for a club room at over $1000 per night, and is so not worth the price - not sure what you get for this. Paid half this price for jnr suite at ParkRoyal on Pickering and you get soooo much more for your money - better room, service and Infiniti pool nicer (although with a lesser view)

- access to Club 55 is a joke. Afternoon tea is as glamorous as a baking stall at a high school fete! The service was none existent, they want you to wait for service from the fridge, for soft drinks, but no staff around. The scones we tiny and hard...sandwiches of turkey and cheese were not worth serving. It reminds me of a poorly run airport lounge of a budget airline. So much for wanting to “exceed expectations” - you don’t even meet them!

- the Infiniti pool, okay it is a nice view so will give the hotel this, but would I come back - no! Over crowded, and staff let a big group of drunk people from a US accounting company take over half the pool and all the staff did was keep servicing them beer towers! True big groups can be anywhere, but staff don’t need to keep serving them and having them make other guest leave.

-I don’t think a pool makes a hotel worth charging the price it does, but apparently they believe it does. There is no shade either.

- Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else, as this has been some of the poorest service I’ve experienced in Singapore, especially for 5 star accomodation.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Karl H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Checking-in experience was bad like others have mentioned, we spotted the infamous long Q the moment we got off the taxi. would be great if they could have kids playground to keep kids busy while waiting. it was like a marketplace in the lobby. we had a city view room and the rooms were average. Going up to the pool was another poor experience, on the first instance my son and daughter were stopped by the attendants, interrogating them on room no, even though they were holding kiddies cards, it was so traumatizing that for breakfast, my husband had to spend time to persuade them eat because they were so afraid of the gate/attendants. Breakfast was average for the price paid $22++ for 1 kid I think, but I guess it was the brand that you pay for. pool view was something new but, once is enough and its pretty much the same from skypark deck or ce la vi. we'd just recommend our families to buy skypark tickets if it's just for the view.

Room Tip: allow extra time like 1-2h to Q for check-in
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Marina Bay Sands for three nights we only stayed 2 !!

We had a great room with Balcony no complaints here...

Checking in Long nightmare ... I booked directly with the hotel rate was different from Email obviously in the hotels favour ....

We had booked a club room... oh my Lordy what a nightmare when we Arrived at level 55 club Lounge there was a queue out of the door our first visit not a great reception... final after a long queue we arrived at the reception desk of club to be told Sorry No Tables More Queueing Really a hotel that is charging £500 plus a night ... in short Some great staff that are trying their best by increasing tide .....

Not worth the Money obviously living off their Name and location seriously I would go elsewhere for better service and value!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family