25,916 results
All reviews infinity pool sky park city view orchid suite observation deck rise restaurant bucket list huge hotel club room light show iconic hotel marina bay hotel guests shopping mall singapore skyline room key food court
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel. Yes it’s huge but it’s a must stay if you are ever in Singapore. We were lucky enough to have early check in, so the pool was quite quiet when we went up there. The views are spectacular and even better at night! It was my boyfriends birthday and I emailed the hotel before hand to let them know, they brought a birthday cake to our room which was a nice little touch.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

For over a $1000 SGD paid per night we were expected “wow”, and the hotel falls WELL SHORT in so many ways!

- check-in process disastrous...what is the point of providing the option to provide details before hand online as it does not avoid the long queues! It didn’t save anytime.

- no check out beyond 11 am, and considering you can’t check in until 3 pm, that’s $1000 for less than 24hrs! A holiday Inn even has later check out!

- paid for a club room at over $1000 per night, and is so not worth the price - not sure what you get for this. Paid half this price for jnr suite at ParkRoyal on Pickering and you get soooo much more for your money - better room, service and Infiniti pool nicer (although with a lesser view)

- access to Club 55 is a joke. Afternoon tea is as glamorous as a baking stall at a high school fete! The service was none existent, they want you to wait for service from the fridge, for soft drinks, but no staff around. The scones we tiny and hard...sandwiches of turkey and cheese were not worth serving. It reminds me of a poorly run airport lounge of a budget airline. So much for wanting to “exceed expectations” - you don’t even meet them!

- the Infiniti pool, okay it is a nice view so will give the hotel this, but would I come back - no! Over crowded, and staff let a big group of drunk people from a US accounting company take over half the pool and all the staff did was keep servicing them beer towers! True big groups can be anywhere, but staff don’t need to keep serving them and having them make other guest leave.

-I don’t think a pool makes a hotel worth charging the price it does, but apparently they believe it does. There is no shade either.

- Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else, as this has been some of the poorest service I’ve experienced in Singapore, especially for 5 star accomodation.

Stayed: April 2018
4  Thank Karl H
Pek_ChinSiong, Vice President of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Karl H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

I regret to read that your stay with us was not a success. Please rest assured that service is a top priority to us, and that I have shared your comments regarding your appointed Club Room, your time spent at Club55 and at the Sands SkyPark infinity pool, with the relevant department heads for their attention and review.

I hope that this experience will not deter you from visiting us again, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands in future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Checking-in experience was bad like others have mentioned, we spotted the infamous long Q the moment we got off the taxi. would be great if they could have kids playground to keep kids busy while waiting. it was like a marketplace in the lobby. we had a city view room and the rooms were average. Going up to the pool was another poor experience, on the first instance my son and daughter were stopped by the attendants, interrogating them on room no, even though they were holding kiddies cards, it was so traumatizing that for breakfast, my husband had to spend time to persuade them eat because they were so afraid of the gate/attendants. Breakfast was average for the price paid $22++ for 1 kid I think, but I guess it was the brand that you pay for. pool view was something new but, once is enough and its pretty much the same from skypark deck or ce la vi. we'd just recommend our families to buy skypark tickets if it's just for the view.

Room Tip: allow extra time like 1-2h to Q for check-in
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fred39Ben

Dear Fred39Ben,

Thank you for your valued feedback.

I am disappointed to learn about the challenges that you and your family encountered during your stay with us. Please allow me to assure you that your feedback is important to us, and that I have highlighted your comments regarding your time spent at the Sands SkyPark infinity pool as well as upon check-in and breakfast to the relevant departments for their attention and review.

We will continue striving to enhance the quality of our offerings to serve you better, and I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for a more successful stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Marina Bay Sands for three nights we only stayed 2 !!

We had a great room with Balcony no complaints here...

Checking in Long nightmare ... I booked directly with the hotel rate was different from Email obviously in the hotels favour ....

We had booked a club room... oh my Lordy what a nightmare when we Arrived at level 55 club Lounge there was a queue out of the door our first visit not a great reception... final after a long queue we arrived at the reception desk of club to be told Sorry No Tables More Queueing Really a hotel that is charging £500 plus a night ... in short Some great staff that are trying their best by increasing tide .....

Not worth the Money obviously living off their Name and location seriously I would go elsewhere for better service and value!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mair H

Dear Mair H,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Though I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your appointed accommodation, I am disappointed to read that your stay with us was not a complete success. Please allow me to assure you that we will continually strive to enhance the quality of our offerings and service touch points in order to serve you better, and that I have shared your comments regarding the crowds on property with the relevant department heads for their attention and review.

I hope that this experience will not deter you from visiting us again, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands soon to experience more of what our one-stop destination has to offer.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed for 2 nights in this huge hotel. It is a major tourist destination and you have to get over the fact that you don't get any special treatment because you are staying there, (although only hotel guests can access the pool area). Checking in we had to wait in a fairly long queue, so it wasn't the best first impression. Having said that the rooms are very spacious and well decorated, the bathrooms very well appointed, they were serviced very well twice a day. The restaurants we tried were excellent. The view from the pool area is of course amazing and the experience on the whole was very good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple