My husband and I stayed at MBS for our 1st year anniversary. We stayed at the Grand Club Room - Ocean View. The room was very spacious with big balcony and a breath taking view. I can't say enough how we love the view and it was worth the spending. This room allowed us to have both view; panoramic ocean view and the city view (from our bath tub!) as the room is at the end of the corridor. Breakfast was tasty but pretty crowded even for the Club Room guests. The lobby was crowed. The sky pool was very crowded. The happy hours for Club Room guests was very crowded and there was a long queue waiting for drinks which was not 5 stars at all. We've to wait for quite sometimes for check-in and out. Basically the hotel is way too busy and crowded and that definitely compromise a 5 stars service. The elevator systems were quite a headache but at least it was fast. I would say that to stay there once for the view was really worth it but don't expect anything other than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HotelQuickly, Expedia, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore