Service - perfect
Room - perfect
Do i need to go on. We stayed here at the end of our honeymoon and to be honest we pushed the boat out. It was worth it, a minor problem was there seem to be a lot of people there who didnt appreciate just how incredible this place is.
For us it was a fortune to stay there and we were extatic about it. The biggest wow factor ever! If you dont like it, then you have too much to appreciate good things. The end. We were in a basic room and still made to feel like royalty, even when we tried to sit in the minimum spend area in the bar at the top. You needed to spend the equivalent of £1500 just to sit there. The waitress was polite and managed to move us without any embarassment and still got us a table six foot from the executive table for free. The drinks are very expensive but its justifyable, just!
We came away feeling great only wishing we could have stayed longer. It woud be awesome if they ran a room lottery so that a lucky winner could stay in a suite and experience the rock star seats at the far end of the sky park bar, i think they were £5k min per table and up!
All in all a great end to our honeymoon. Thank you MBS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore