We really enjoyed Marina Bay Sands Singapore, arriving on Aug 15, on my wife’s birthday, stayed until Aug 18, the day after my birthday.
MBS has it all, a Casino, a lavish shopping mall, restaurants and a sufficient Food Court. Just on top of the MRT station, make the Hotel the best place to stay for seeing more of Singapore, beyond the MBS complex.
We selected the Club room, and given the room at the 39th floor. I believe it is the best buy for MBS. Beautiful view from our room, day and night we did not care to close our curtains…really enjoyed the view.
Try most of the complementary privileges, given to Club room guest, selection of breakfast restaurants, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail & Canapé Hour and the internet Wifi. We did not visit The Club at Marina Bay Sands, but tried the pool and Jacuzzi in the Sky.
I had the chance to see the Japanese “Tao Drums” show at the MBS Theater. It is easy to book the seats through the internet. But as I make my booking just the night before the show, gave me not many seats left to select. We spend most of our time in Singapore, just around MBS. The plan to contact friends and meeting them, was from postponed to cancelled…. I only go to my favorit Sin Heng Claypot Bak Kut The at Joo Chiat, grab a bowl of my wife's must have, laksa at Prima Taste and meet a friend while sipping TWG at the MBS Canal bridge.
Other than that, we spen our time at MBS. It was agood experinec and we can suggest you to have the same excellent experience at MBS. I have no complaint with the service, but maybe it is good to have seats in the VIP Lounge reception area ? And have more electric plugs in the room, for the Nespresso coffee maker and electric kettle and all the gadgets need to be recharged, cameras, handphones, IPads, laptops… Plugs on the writing desk is just not enough, the slot next to the TV was empty. By design where do you suggest us to place the espresso machine ?
We were very happy spending our special time together at the MBS this year. I have many relative and friends, who celebrate their special day in August, I wish them, be happy and all the best, on their special day. For MBS it seems that guest birthdays are still not considered as a guest relationship plan ? But I believe MBS is not dedicated only for Casino players.
Nevertheless, I think, we will be back to MBS and will spend more time at the Casino, in the near future.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore