“BREATHTAKING VIEW AT NIGHT”
Review of Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands
Ranked #40 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The room itself, with this kind of price range, is nothing extraordinary. I could get twice more luxury with half price in Jakarta. But, the architechtural surroundings and all the entertainment choices around, not one hotel in jakarta could compare any of this.
The pool is not clean. The crowd was too much also. But wait for the view at night. It was breathtaking. It is worth the money that i pay =) Suitable for all honeymooners or couples trying to get the mood for romance.

Room Tip: MBS is provided with very good web services. I booked my hotel online and did the checkout online al...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Pek_ChinSiong, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Thank you for your kind comments, Lime82.

I am delighted to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy the multi-dimensional offerings we have for our valued guests at our one-stop destination.

With regards to your comment on our pool, please be assured that we have shared your feedback with our SkyPark management team for their review and attention. I am happy to hear though, that you enjoyed the amazing night-view of the Singapore skyline from the SkyPark.

Thank you for your recommendation on our web services. I look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones at Marina Bay Sands for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

A breath-taking hotel, incredible exterior and views from your room and the roof. Staff were exceptionally friendly, helpful and attentive. Booking was flawless, no problems with check in/check out process. Hotel was very clean with spectacular art works throughout. Facilities were excellent, and the infinity pool on the roof is simply amazing. Good location, close to almost everything. Didn't want to leave!!

Room Tip: Two options for room views (two sides to the towers) - the garden park & ocean side, or the bay...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful review, emm84.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our friendly Team Members made an impressive mark on you. It is our goal to ensure that our guests have a warm and comfortable stay with us.

I look forward tow welcoming you and your friends back to Marina Bay Sands in the future for more enjoyable experiences.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Excellent hotel, service great, food choice marvelous,pool fabulous. Room was tremendous, staff were delightful. Our stay was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind compliments, Carole D.

I am thrilled that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Marina Bay Sands for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

I recently attended a conference in Singapore and stayed at the Marina Bay. The hotel is absolutly amazing. All of the staff are exceptional, and will go out of their way to help you. If you read negative comments on this hotel - then they are wingers and have nothing better to do.

This hotel is outstanding. I recommend this property to honeymooners and couples and people who want to experience a luxury holiday.

The hotel is expensive - but you get what you pay for. It is well worth the money. The rooms are massive with spectacular views of the city and harbour. Their is no way any other hotel has views remotley close to what the Marina Bay Sands has.

If you choose this hotel, I can guarantee you will love it. Every sent is worth it.

Downsides:
Smoking - if you are a smoker then you do have to go all the way to the lobbie. I hope management fix this, as many people enjoy a smoke and a drink at the amazing pool.
Very Big - the hotel is massive. Its not necessarily a fault, but it is very big. So, you should understand that this is not a boutique hotel, and that you may feel you are walking into a shopping mall rather than a hotel.
Alcohol - Very expensive. For 1 Canadian club and sprite in a glass was $25 SGD

Overall:
The Marina Bay Sands is worth every cent. The staff are outstanding. The rooms are massive with unmatched views of Singapore. The pool area is first class and you will be hard pressed to find any hotel that comes close.
It is an Ideal spot for people who want to have a 5 star holiday, and i can guarantee it will never dissappoint.

Room Tip: All room types are of amazing standard.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank AJchila

Dear AJchila,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences here. I am delighted to learn that our Team Members have succeeded in achieving our goal to provide Magnificent experiences for each and every one of our guests visit.

We seek your understanding that for the comfort of our guests, smoking is only permitted at designated areas around the property.

Thank you again for your positive feedback. I hope to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands soon to experience more of what our one-stop destination has to offer.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

We were only able to check in at 620pm and even then, what we had booked which was a city view, non smoking room was not available. Staff could only keep saying it's not available and seemed annoyed when I didnt accept other options given such as smoking room or e garden view. If I had booked a room w certain criteria, it shd be ready but making me wait till 615pm and no room yet is totally unacceptable. Staff didn't offer any better solutions so we just took e garden view instead. Won't stay here again. Better options around e bay area.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Ciao_Amore

Thank you for your feedback, Ciao_Amore.

I regret to learn about your recent experience at Marina Bay Sands. I would like to request for more information from you regarding the challenges you experienced for us to review our service touch points with the relevant departments.

I have sent you a private message and I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.