Selling point of this hotel is the amazing infinity pool and the view from up there. Truly spectacular:) also from up there you can enjoy the fountain and light show. We stayed up there with our little one until quite late at night. There's a children's pool attached which is a good touch. The hotel itself is huge and lacks the personal touch. The staff come across as very impersonal. Rooms are modern and comfortable. Another plus is the location of the location. Attached to the marina bay mall and the underground station therefore it's easily accessible. We were able to travel all around Singapore using the underground. All in all we enjoyed our stay there - overpriced and impersonal but the infinity pool and the location made up for it:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore