The rooms are modern and comfortable without any doubt,
the building is crazy: stunning view from the riverside and on top of the building (or the cherry) crazy swimming with great view over Singapore.
The only bad point for me is this HUGE reception hall that gives the hotel a cold impression and it is missing a warm welcome as any other smaller high quality hotel of Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia and DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore