Stayed here for two days on business. The hotel, rooms and facilities are excellent however it could do with a bit more personality.
The main concourse between the towers has the feel of a well designed airport rather than a luxury hotel.
Service from staff was very good with every member encountered being polite and helpful.
Tips for guests:
If you are staying in tower 3 get your taxis to and from the taxi rank at this end of the building as it saves a walk and the queues are shorter.
The hotel is a fair walk to the CBD in the heat and rain so you are more likely to need taxis than in more central hotels like the Fullerton.
If you need to shower or change for an evening departure ask for access to the departure suite on in tower 1 where there are showers and complementary tea, coffee and water.
Overall a nice place to stay just lacks a little character other than the wow factor of the external architecture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore