Marina Bay Sands
US$ 347
US$ 224
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 220
US$ 192
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 155
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 142
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 179
US$ 153
Novotel
US$ 189
US$ 183
Agoda.com
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 238
US$ 160
US$ 148
HIExpress.com
24,637 results
All reviewsinfinity poolsky parkcity vieworchid suiteobservation deckrise restaurantbucket listhuge hotelclub roomlight showmarina bayiconic hotelhotel guestsshopping mallsingapore skylinefood courtroom key
Reviewed 24 April 2012

All is as shown or publicized in media... infinity was the level of contentment when I was at Infinity Pool on the skydeck... had booked 3 rooms with city view for me and my colleagues...

Definitely returning with family soon there-after.

Mall has excellent choice for shopping if you r a shopper or ve a fellow companion... beware keep extra stash hidden for backup.

Very amusing Laser and Lights show in evening... pool open till 11pm making it a great cut-loose after work. Good outlets for food catering to both pricey and economical (avg $15 per person per meal) choices based on your pocket requirement.

Room service or even other fringes where ideally mark-ups are high at a 5 star facility are infact very affordable but then it allows the Hotel to earn alot of extra revenue from guests.

Staff are very courteous and take time to greet you even you pass them by in Hallways...Rest all the same in terms of fringes plus a little more when it comes to being a 5 star but then again it shows it culture coming Vegas where things are done a little extravagantly!!

Room Tip: Higher floors definitely pay the extra for city view as you get the Laser Light show from your room and good view when you wake up each morning...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BestAccountant
Shawn_Ng, Senior Hotel Manager at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Dear BestAccountant, I appreciate your wonderful review and I am glad to hear that you would like to visit us again with your loved ones. I am especially heartened to learn that our Team Members succeeded in providing you with personalized service during your stay. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

MBS is not just a hotel accommodation facility, but a mini city in its own right.
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands offer all the global brands under one roof, including the LV flagship store, Gucci, Bottega Vaneta, Prada, Rolex and Patek Philippe.
It boasts one of Singapore's few casino and includes its very own MRT station.
The Skypark on the 57th floor gives amazing views of the city, although the pool would benefit from some heating. Singapore weather, as overcast as it is some times, does not allow the sun to heat the pool to a pleasant temperature.
Even though the Singapore MRT is so efficient, access to City Hall or Orchard MRT requires a couple of train changes.
The rooms are comfortable and always clean. Service is quick, professional and very friendly. Staff go out of their way to ensure your stay is made pleasurable and one to remember.
And the scent emitted at the Check-in counter at Tower 1 is devine.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Billyboykid

Dear Billyboykid, thank you for your review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable experience during your recent visit and there is no greater satisfaction than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

Your compliments on our Team Members’ service standards will be an added boost to our efforts in creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to Marina Bay Sands soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I've been staying here few time, and every time I've not been disappointed by them as the services is real good. The room service food is nice especially the je yuk book um, n lamb rack, will come back for this hotel again for sure

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Shawn_Ng, Senior Hotel Manager at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear kwputt, thank you for your continuous support. I am heartened to hear that our high service standards continue to make an impressive mark on you. We value your patronage and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Marina Bay Sands soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I was on business travel, staying for a week. I had requested king room, high floor, smoking (don't judge me), with city views, and all requests were honored when I checked in. It was very late in the evening (early morning) and check-in was quick and painless. The room was on the large size, very clean, wonderful view of the city through the large windows. Bathroom was large and spacious, with a stand-alone deep tub and a large walk-in shower with bench. Room had a couch with coffee table, desk with multiple jacks, plugs, adapters, etc. Internet was both wired and wireless, and consistent with no issues. Bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. My room had both a cappuccino maker and the standard kettle for heating water, with complimentary "pods" (good) and instant coffee (average), tea, etc. - I had co-workers in the same hotel who said they did not have the cappuccino maker in the room. As others have mentioned, careful on ordering food and drink... anywhere in the hotel. My first morning I went to the spectacular roof Sky Park for breakfast/brunch. After getting told I wasn't allowed in the "Club" restaurant - whatever - I went down to the one on end for us common people :) I always like to take a look at the spread before committing and while it looked average/above-average the price for the lowest tier was $88 SGD ($70 USD) - and went up from there (if you wanted to add alcohol). A lot to pay for the view. The downstairs large main restaurant was about 1/2 the price for a better selection. In my opinion, all the food/drink is expensive throughout the property (in USD of course). Overall, I like the hotel, the architecture, views, shops, etc. etc. are great - plus the staff is very nice, and the service was excellent for a place this size.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank opivp

Dear opivp, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and its facilities. The Club at Marina Bay Sands is an exclusive lounge for our Club Room and Suite guests and I hope that you will have to opportunity to visit us again as a Club Room guest to enjoy the privileges.

Thank you for your compliments on our friendly Team Members. I am delighted that our service standards exceeded your expectations and I look forward to welcoming you back to Marina Bay Sands in the future to experience more of what our destination has to offer.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Spent 4 nights at the Marina Bay Sands and while the room was above expectations the whole place is just to big. Breakfast in the main restaurant was pricey and like standing in line at your local cafeteria.By the time you got back to the table the meal was cold.Even though there was more staff on the floor than i have seen in other hotels it was still hard to get a coffee or tea refill.The pool is truly amazing but i question whether it is the difference between paying top dollar here or going to another hotel that provides service and attention to the details.

Room Tip: Stay in the middle tower as there is better access to the whole hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear walasia, thank you for your review. Rise Restaurant is a top choice among our hotel guests and we are continuously reviewing ways to improve the experience during peak periods.

We have a variety of alternative breakfast venues, such as South Coast, TWG and Rasapura. Rest assured that I have shared your feedback with our F&B department heads for their review and I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands in the future for a more comfortable stay.