MBS is not just a hotel accommodation facility, but a mini city in its own right.
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands offer all the global brands under one roof, including the LV flagship store, Gucci, Bottega Vaneta, Prada, Rolex and Patek Philippe.
It boasts one of Singapore's few casino and includes its very own MRT station.
The Skypark on the 57th floor gives amazing views of the city, although the pool would benefit from some heating. Singapore weather, as overcast as it is some times, does not allow the sun to heat the pool to a pleasant temperature.
Even though the Singapore MRT is so efficient, access to City Hall or Orchard MRT requires a couple of train changes.
The rooms are comfortable and always clean. Service is quick, professional and very friendly. Staff go out of their way to ensure your stay is made pleasurable and one to remember.
And the scent emitted at the Check-in counter at Tower 1 is devine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore