“Birthday Celebration”

Brasserie Les Saveurs
Reserve with Chope
Brasserie Les Saveurs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 12,332 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Asian, French, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Description: Brasserie Les Saveurs, the destination dining establishment of The St. Regis Singapore, offers the finest of contemporary French cuisine. Menus are specially curated by The St. Regis master chefs to provide diners an indelible experience with the evolving nuances and flavours of every dish. Illuminated by the splendid wall of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the tropical gardens and sparkling pool, Brasserie Les Saveurs exudes a timeless elegance. The establishment seats up to 90 guests, with two private dining alcoves to offer guests exclusivity for the ultimate refinement. The glittering enormous three hand-cut crystal chandeliers and beautifully arranged floral decorations create a distinctive class of opulence, and a decadent setting for a remarkable culinary journey.
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Fantastic welcome cocktails at Astor bar, given a special table with great privacy, buffet style hopping from the seafood selection to healthy salad bar, meat station to cheese corner, bloody mary station (all you can mix and drink) to the desert bar with fondue? Must haves The Foie Gras, The juicy steak from the meat station and the caviar from the seafood section; wine selection is great. Staffs are extremely friendly and helpful, a fantastic brunch experience for a special occasion;

2  Thank KuWeiC
TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at Brasserie Les Saveurs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Ku Wei C,

Thank you for spending your Sunday at The St. Regis Singapore. I am glad to hear that your brunch experience at Astor Bar, as well as at Brasserie Les Saveurs was truly beyond expectations. I would also like to thank you for sharing your exceptional experience with fellow diners and travellers and I cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Beyond the mesmerizing live piano and the grandeur of the chandelier, the high tea is a disturbing contrast.

There was absolutely no fanfare in the food variety, food quality and staff service.

The arrival experience was marred by a long wait of 30 minutes despite everyone in the queue had confirmed reservations.

There was no splendour in the buffet line as portrayed by the Hotel. There was no warm food. The humble cucumber sushi you might have read about is real! Sandwiches and pastries on the polished three-tiered silver stand are nothing we cannot find in a neighbourhood bakery. The food items that were depleted were never once replenished. Guests' tables were often cluttered as dishes were not cleared fast enough.

It is time the Hotel stop riding on the property chain's prestige and start reflecting on Brasserie Les Saveurs' relevance. Please stop wasting diners' time!

1  Thank Explorer606860

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Please accept my most sincere apologise for your dining experience that was not to your exacting expectations. From the description in your review, it is definitely truly unbecoming of what our esteemed guests expect of when it comes to the St. Regis brand. Kindly be assured that necessary amends and trainings are currently being implemented to ensure that your next visit with us will be truly beyond expectations. Once again, I do apologise and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Me and my friends have afternoon tea together just a few days ago. The restaurant decoration is gorgeous which made the atmosphere in the afternoon so finest. Average food quality but must say great for the selection which is variety and worth for the price compare with another hotel in Singapore. It was such a good time together with live piano, the pianist provided a bespoke performance when he knew that I'm Thai, he played Thai song! I really want the restaurant staff to provide more personalized service even we are not a hotel in house guest as well.

2  Thank Tida T
TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at Brasserie Les Saveurs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Tida T,

Thank you for dining at our signature French restaurant, Brasserie Les Saveurs. I am extremely delighted to hear that your afternoon tea experience was an exceptional one, coupled with your gastronomic indulgence, the live performance, as well as the exquisite ambience of the restaurant. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We were really looking forward to our experience at Brassiere and the evening started out well drinks in the bar, great food and service. Then it just turned for the worst we could not get a waiter, waited 20 minutes for drinks, almost 40 minutes for our wine. The restaurant was not full and it ruined our evening having to almost shout to get any attention. The setting is great, the food and wine menu excellent but with such bad service this is not to be repeated.

2  Thank Chris E
TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at Brasserie Les Saveurs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear Chris E,

Thank you for dining at Brasserie Les Saveurs. Please accept my most sincere apologies for your experience that was not to your exacting expectations; the lapse in service as well as the long wait is truly unbecoming of a St. Regis standard. Kindly be assured that I have conveyed this to the management of the restaurant and that necessary amendments and trainings are currently being implemented to ensure that your next visit with us will truly be beyond expectations.

Once again, I thank you for sharing your feedback with me and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I brought my friend to this restaurant to celebrate her birthday. Service was excellent. We were served by Jason who was attentive to our needs and very kindly arranged for a small birthday cake to mark the occasion.

The buffet appetiser was good value for money but we were stuffed by the time our main course arrived. I had the prime rib which was good. My friend had the wagyu beef cheek which we felt had a bit strong beef smell. Did not have a chance to try the other mains but I am sure they would be excellent. Lots of desserts and they all looked yummy but we were already stuffed... Love the praline chocolates.

Would definitely come back again with such excellent service and food.

1  Thank rachelsI5920BN

Dear rachelsI5920BN,

Thank you for celebrating a momentous occasion at our signature restaurant. I am exceptionally delighted to hear that your dining experience, complemented with the impeccable service standards rendered by our staff truly made your visit to be a memorable one; your kind words has been conveyed to our staff as to our culinary team. I hope to welcome you back soon.