“Lunch Wedding Banquet”
Review of Fu Lin Men (NSRCC)

Fu Lin Men (NSRCC)
Reserve a table
Ranked #35 of 14,282 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Xilin
Description: Fu Lin Men (National Service Resort & Country Club) sets along the tranquil east coast of Singapore. The extremely high ceiling restaurant serves up sumptuous Chinese seafood cuisine overlooking a breathtaking panorama of the Golf Course. With a maximum capacity of 36 tables, we can cater to both small and large-scale events. Backed by an experienced team of caring staff, rest assured your event will deliver a highly memorable experience for you and your guests. And if you need a dining place to bring your VIPs to, we’ve got you covered. With 4 VIP rooms decorated beautifully coupled with our delectable selection of food, you are sure to impress! We are “Open To The Public”.
Reviewed 20 July 2022

My wife and I had hold our lunch wedding banquet at Fulinmen in start of July 2022 and had the assistance of Ruel to help out us on it.

He had given an excellent service to us and also to assist us in getting the best package that suited our needs. There had been multiple last minute requests given to him but he had dealt with all of them and we are very glad with it..

With the relaxing of covid regulations, there had been more banquets, events and inquiries which no doubt had a little bit of delay during peak period but in the end, all of our concerns were answered.

Sound system wise was more than sufficient with multiple speakers for the entire dining hall. Deco wise, if you are not picky, it would be sufficient. There were 2 big screens for projectors which was good and clear. Overall ambience is definitely better than normal restaurant as it is similar to a ballroom setting. Down side would be that there is no public transport in, only free shuttle bus from tanah merah, so it is slightly inconvenience.

Good feedback on the food from my guests and the pricing is definitely worthwhile. There are definitely more pros and cons but I'll strongly recommend it!

Date of visit: July 2022
Write a reviewReviews (195)

Reviewed 3 July 2022

Been to FLM three times already and held my wedding dinner there.

Food has been excellent with authentic chinese cuisine, service staff are polite and prompt.

Price is very reasonable for the quality and portion; all times that I've went, never once I left without a happy belly.

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 19 May 2022

Had a birthday lunch at Fu Lin Men NSRCC last Sunday to celebrate my mum's birthday. As usual, FLM didn't disappoint us in term of service & food. Food portion was big & good. Especially touched when the longevity buns was served. Told them in advance we wanted longevity buns & effort was made to present it so beautiful. Thumb up for the great service

Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

Mother's Day, all restaurants mostly lijely booked. But, you never know, give it a try. Google Fu Lin Men and clicked on "Book a reservation", Quandoo pop up, book for that day dinner. Confirm! So happy!
Drove all the way there and was told at the reception that my booking was not valid. Said that they have inform Quandoo not to take booking as tgey are booked out.
Now, all I know is that as usual somebody screwed up and I end up being affected and I'm sure I am not the only one.

Reviewed 8 May 2022

Are all the 5 stars review here paid for?

Most horrible experience ever. Made a reservation on Quandoo, went down and they told me Quandoo made a mistake because they are fully booked. Our booking was for 7pm and we arrived at 655pm. There were 3 big tables empty at that time. Told me it was for 730pm reservation. If they had let me in at 7pm, some other tables would have been done at 730pm. A family came in later than 730pm and apparently knows the manager. Manager ushered them to the empty at the front. They seemed to dislike the table or for some other reason wanted to change their table. Manager moved them to another empty table inside and suddenly we now have a table. What kind of reason could it be that when a family switched seat there was suddenly an available table? It means that there was a table available all this time? And they waited 45 min to give us a table?

So we finally sat down and ready to place our orders. Waited 15 min to have our orders taken by apparently only the managers can take order. But at this point all the managers suddenly disappeared.

There were flies flying around and I even killed one on the menu. We saw someone’s Peking duck getting served and they dropped the cracker on the table. The waitress picked it up with his bare hands and put it back on the plate. That was when we know we had to get out of there. We waited 45 min for a table despite having a reservation, 15 min just to have someone come to us to take order. 1 hour for nothing.

Overall a very bad experience and will never be back without even trying their food. They blamed the app but it is on the restaurant to at least have the courtesy to call the patrons and let them know? It is Mother’s Day and everywhere else is fully booked. Where do they expect us to get a table?

1  Thank Wantwo3