We met our adult children (and baby ) for 7 nights in Singapore. The apartments are big, quiet and well equipped, the staff are friendly and helpful, cleaning is good and the location (near MRT and Orchard Rd) is fantastic. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining
The furnishings are a little dated but the pluses balance this out.
I would recommend this option if you are staying more than a few days in Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at Far East Plaza Residences provides guests with a whole new experience. The Residence is integrated with the popular Far East Plaza Shopping Centre, which has a wide variety of retail outlets and broad selection of local as well as international cuisines. For more shopping, dining and entertainment options, Orchard Road, Singapore's main shopping belt is a short stroll away with some of the newest malls. If you would like to venture further, the nearby Orchard MRT station provides easy access to the rest of Singapore. Guests have a choice of 139 apartments ranging from two-bedroom units to spacious penthouses, which provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far East Plaza Serviced Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Far East Plaza Residences By Far East Hospitality Singapore