“Visited with Foreign Guests”
Review of Byblos Grill

Byblos Grill
Ranked #365 of 12,340 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 26
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Description: Inspired by his cross-cultural culinary adventures ,expect the unexpected with Chef Mohamad Salim's exceptional menu at BYBLOS GRILL. We offer signature Lebanese Mezza such as Hummus, Tabbouleh, and Kibbeh. Chef Mohamad discover his own special recipes of favorite charcoal grill dishes such as Byblos Mixed Grill, Lamb Kofta and the delicious Byblos Beef Steak.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome place. Very helpful staff. Great ambience. This is a must visit place. I will recommend this to all patrons. An excellent place to add to an amazing travel experience in Singapore

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Staff was enthusiastic and fun. Food was good and delicious. The atmosphere at the al fresco section was perfect! Good for hangjng with friends.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant last evening with my friends it’s our first visiting Lebanese food the food were delicious and serving were fantastic friendly staff really from one manager called hagras so kind and amazing lamb mandi

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I completely agree with the two previous reviews, this place has some big problems.

Lets start with the service - it was very hurried which makes you wonder why they hadn't taken on a couple of additional waiting staff for the evening. The service was so hurried in fact that my wife's main meal, a falafel wrap, never even arrived.

Normally you'd expect an apology from the waiting staff but the apologies from the Byblos waiter was anything but heartfelt. In fact, they had the audacity to add a service charge on at the end! When I queried this and told them I wasn't paying it, they said that we hadn't been charged for the missing falafel wrap. That's the least I would expect.

The food that did make it's way to our table wasn't particularly memorable. A tepid hummus with pita being one of the low points.

All in all, a very poor dining experience.

ByblosTeam, Public Relations Manager at Byblos Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hi Rajan M, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with us. We take our reviews seriously and will look into this closely to ensure patron satisfaction. We hope to have you dine with us again soon. Best wishes from us at Byblos Grill.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Have passed this restaurant a few times before but never tried. Finally decided to try it last Tuesday evening. I ordered the chicken fatteh which was delicious. My husband had the seafood combo. Staff went out of their way to make us happy. My kids wanted lasagne which was not on the menu but the owner, Mr Mohamad, said they could make it for them which he personally did. The lasagne was so cheesy that my husband and I ended up finishing it for the kids.I am definitely coming back to this restaurant again.

Hands down the best hospitality on the street!