We stayed twice two nights in this typical big city big business hotel. No nonsense. No special atmosphere. Convenient location close to Bugis junction (MTR) and Little India. Rooms clean, comfortable, rather small, fridge, wifi (not always high performance). Bathroom OK. Staff efficiënt, friendly, helpful, but don’t expect that special guest feeling. You can get what you pay for: room service, laundry.... Not cheap, surely not too expensive. Breakfast buffet OK. As you could expect best fruit and regional specialties were quickly out and it took time to have it complemented. The restaurant closes at 10pm. After that you have to rely on barfood. The sandwich we had was very expensive and very poor quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen