I was skeptical with my first stay at Ibis as I never stayed at any Ibis in Asia.BUT I was wrong!
I certainly love the guys at the front office/concierge -ALL OF THEM! When I first arrived, my room was ready.
taste:I love the breakfast, wide range of variety.Fishball noodle was lovely, the buffet was replenished constantly.Coffee was good too and my colleague and I simply love the asian tapas served there.
room:many space for storage , i got extra hangers which was great because I need to hang my work jackets,room is very clean,shower's water pressure is good as well, the basin-grooming space are small , not enough for female traveller's shampoo and hundreds of other cosmetic products but the shelving provided made me feel like I was at home.
Location and taxi:It's in Bencoolen Street and Bugis and Little india are all within walking distance.Taxi is so easy to get .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen