Superb Hub @ Bugis City
Panpacific.com
US$ 429
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 254
US$ 749
US$ 511
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 226
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$ 343
US$ 272
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I stayed there during my Malaysia and Singapore trip. The Hotel is conveniently located from major attractions of the city. The Service is not so good but location compensates for it. In an all you can stay there if you want no frills hotel with value for money.

Room Tip: I stayed there during my Malaysia Singapore Trip, The hotel is conveniently located from major attractions. Cleanliness is ok.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank muneeb529
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We stayed there in 2008 and the place was a gem. Today, it is very much ran down (e.g. damp on the walls) and the rooms are separated by a very thin wall that does not even go up to the roof, so you can hear the noise from the neighbors. In addition, construction work is being done in the place and in the surroundings (without prior notice by email) so impossible to sleep after 8am. We had to leave earlier than expected, as we were so disappointed, and were not reimbursed.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2011

My friend and I checked in here after we arrived in Singapore at about 1am. Mr Tang checked us in as soon as we arrived and he was very friendly. He gave us lots of advice about the places to eat and see nearby.

Our room was a twin room. It was pretty small, but had everything we needed - mattress, pillow, table, chair, fan, air-conditioning and blanket. It was all very clean. The showers on the top level were great. There were also computers with the internet available to use. However, the toilet was tiny and had a shower above it which was a bit weird - and they were smelly. I tried to avoid these as much as possible!

Overall, it was just what we needed after our long flight, but I wouldn't recommend it for any stay longer than one night.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank VeeTee_11
Reviewed 29 May 2011

The Hostel / Hotel is perfectly located in the "Arabic" part of the city. Nice bars and restaurants are just around the corner. I booked a single room for 50 S$ per night. After arriving there I recognized that the single room is a very small chamber with walls only up to 2 meters and not till the roof. It means that you have a doorm feeling because you here everything around you. Also the promised Internet WIFI was available but not really working. Overall I recommend a doorm in a cheaper place. Its the same...

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Hennack
Reviewed 2 March 2011

Very budget hotel. Only if you need to stay for a night and dont want to spend money on a 4 star hotel. Rooms cant accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids comfortably. Also they do not have a rrestaurant in the hotel. You have to use the one next door for breakfast. Breakfast is very poor. More Indian than continental.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family