Ramada Singapore At Zhongshan Park(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 137
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
US$ 137
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 231
US$ 196
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$ 356
US$ 275
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 314/night.

Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 367
US$ 323
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 471/night.

Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 170
Priceline
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 252
US$ 167
Priceline
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$ 841
US$ 607
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 693/night.

All reviewslittle indiawithin walking distancemrt stationmin walkjalanbesar
Reviewed 14 April 2015

I stayed for 2 weeks with my friend in the Haising hotel, and we were both extremely happy! It's such a good location, the staff were very helpful and friendly, and we really liked our room. After travelling around the whole day it was nice to come back to a decent shower, wifi and the beloved aircon! It's a 5-10 minute walk away from the MRT station, and if ever we forgot something it was so quick to "pop back home" and grab stuff. You're not staying in Marina Bay Sands, but you certainly get your money's worth and would have a great time without worrying about where you're staying. Would definitely recommend, and would definitely go back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Melanie_G_1992
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Took a Double Bed Room , Was given Room Facing Main Road Directly . There is a MRT Construction going on next to the Hotel so it was quite Noisy during the night . Since its a Budget hotel Rooms are Small but Clean & Tidy . No Elevator available . For Budget Travelers with Short Stay in Singapore this Hotel will be OK . Lot of Eateries and Shopping options nearby . Bugis / Little India is within Walking Distance . Bus Stop is next to Hotel . Will recommend this to Budget Solo Travelers . Free Wi Fi is available

Room Tip: Do Not take room next to the Main Road
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Sunil Kumar C
Reviewed 28 November 2014

I have stayed for 3 or 4 times....

All of my stays are always good.

The staff are friendly.

The location is great.

The rooms are good. Very clean.

There are coffee shops and restaurants around.

Wifi is very fast.

Mannuel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Manuel A
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you think of Singapore with skyrocket property prices, this is a gem centrally located, near Sim Lim Tower, MRT, Little India and few stations from any interesting place in Singapore.
It is a budget small hotel, small rooms, very clean and you get what you pay for. Running a/c, hot wate and free wi-fi. I was in a business trip and stay 2,5 days and I'll come back again.

Room Tip: Pay extra and choose double rooms even if you are solo traveler.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Charlie_Roadster
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Travel on a budget this is for you. Bugis mrt is not far just a little walk from my perspective, Bugis street and Bugis junction a stone thrown away.Linens changed daily including towels.The staff esp Ivy were very helpful she provided us tips in going to the hotel by taxi, mrt or shuttle, I think that spelled extra mile for me since i always been a sucker from little things means a lot gestures.Shes very nice she moved us from 4th floor to 2nd floor , oh truly shes a jewel.Its very safe around the area, I was not uncomfortable roaming around.I would gladly recommend this hotel to all my friends.As summarized I would not hesitate bragging this hotel coz I was happy during my stay.Need I forget , there's wifi, a plus points for me who loves keeping tabs for my family back home.For a budget conscious like me this is your hotel.Happy travels!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends