i have visited singapore on 24th july 2012. below mention points are very non standard which i found in hotel cultural.
(1) you have to carry your baggage to your room,also have to manage your luggage in the bus at the time of check out, nobody's there to help you out if you are willing to pay ...very rediculous.
(2) they even dont allow to use comman wash room and drink water after one hour of check-out.
(3) they do not provide any type of customized service.
(4)staff is very rude.
(5) for couple they are giving seperate bed....amazing, rooms are toooo small, view is such that you prefer to close the window whole day. no any standard facility in the rooms.
(6) total 250ml x 2 bottle=500ml a day, they give water to customer. extra will cost you extra.
(7)they do partiality to indian customer.
plus point is that it is located near mustafa and naranjan......thats it.
its such a worst experience there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Zenrooms, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Pinnacle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cityhub Hotel Singapore
- Pinnacle Hotel Singapore