“Very relaxing”

Bath Culture Foot Therapy
Ranked #7 of 242 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: At Bath Culture, the timeless art of inspiring health and inner well-being has been perfected. Warm up your body with a soothing foot bath served in a traditional wooden tub, ideal after a hard day’s work. Followed by an oriental foot massage, feel your muscles being kneaded and the tension seep away from your body as you drift off to soothing oriental music and enter a realm of blissful happiness and total relaxation.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had a 2 package deal and it was just what we wanted. It is a little on the expensive side but it's worth it I would go back again. Staff are very friendly.

4 Thank Jempire
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I entertained all and sundry with my carry on when the fish attached to my feet, but boy was it good, I made it to the second tank, fishes a bit bigger, but the large fish in the third tank had me squealing and moving back to the second tank. My daughter did all three and loved it, for all my carry on it is a must do.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank HyacinthBucket049
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Lovely Ambience, Friendly Staff, Soothing Massage”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Unlike most others, I go to this place on a regular basis for my foot massage fix. I have also visited other foot massage places that are similarly or lower priced (OK I admit I'm a foot massage 'addict') hence I think I can offer a balanced review.

Let's talk about the good stuff:
1. The ambience is lovely. You feel like you are in an Oriental palace with all the traditional Chinese decor and furniture.
2. Staff are generally friendly and accommodating. Sometimes when my pants/jeans are too tight, they provide loose pants at no extra cost. They are also thoughtful for my lady friends who wear short skirts/dresses, providing them with towels for modesty.
3. I'm a bit hardcore and like my massages hard. However on days that I feel like a softer touch, I just have to tell them. Love the feeling of 'lightness' each time after the massage.
4. Oh the iphone chargers are a god-send for a businessman on the go like me.

If I had to nitpick:
1. This place can get very crowded in the evenings so book an appointment if you don't want to be disappointed.
2. The TV screens can be a little distracting but that is easily folded away.
3. I would love free wifi ....
4. This is not the cheapest foot massage place in Singapore so maybe if you are on a tight budget .... (Hey there's business class and economy class too).

Overall I would say this place provides a great place to relax after a tough day at work or sightseeing/shopping! For me I use it to catch a short nap during my workday and feel fully recharged.

Visited March 2012
7 Thank DanielTanYN
Brisbane, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“not what I expected”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

After reading all the positive reviews, I decided to give it a shot after a few days of walking around singapore and happend to walked passed the building in China Town.

Firstly, have to agree with some other reviewers, overpriced for what it is...

If you are wanting to sit down for 20 minutes ( optional tv if you are bored) and have your feet soaking in water/minerals...followed by a foot massage, then stay perched/hunched over on a stool whilst having your back and neck massaged, then I guess this is for you. I found the massage ok, but my partner found it painful as the massager tried to inplant his elbow into his neck and shoulders. Ouch!!

Paid approx $110 sing? for slightly over a hour... and no massage table in sight...I dont think so.

Will I go back? no.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank sylvia2006
Yuma, Arizona
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I spent the entire day walking around Little India, Sentosa, and finally China Town. I read the reviews on TripAdvisor about this place and was really hoping I would find it. I spent about 70USD on a full hour of the most relaxing foot and back massage with tea. This place is great!!

Visited February 2012