“Okay experience” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bath Culture Foot Therapy

Bath Culture Foot Therapy
Ranked #5 of 213 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: At Bath Culture, the timeless art of inspiring health and inner well-being has been perfected. Warm up your body with a soothing foot bath served in a traditional wooden tub, ideal after a hard day’s work. Followed by an oriental foot massage, feel your muscles being kneaded and the tension seep away from your body as you drift off to soothing oriental music and enter a realm of blissful happiness and total relaxation.
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Okay experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

It was convenient for me based on where I was staying and after a day of sightseeing, it was a much needed massage.

The service was nice and the people are very friendly. The massage itself was average – nothing to wow about or complain about. I had the 1.5hr $89 package. There are other places nearby for cheaper rates but didn’t try them so I can’t really compare. Most patrons seemed to be tourists not locals. The décor is nice and they also offer comfy capri pants to change into if you are wearing skirt or jeans/pants.

Visited January 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

clean, great massages, pleasant ambience and friendly staff.
will come back again...and again...

1 Thank Rafalicious80
Stockport, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

It was everything I had hoped.
If you intend to visit, please be aware that the premises open at 12 noon. After initially arriving too early, I returned at 12.05 to be the first client, it quickly filled up so perhaps a booking might be advantageous.
Apart from individual treatments, there are 'packages' priced at S$79, S$89 and S$99 I 'indulged' in the S$89 package and had a foot soak (wonderful hot tub with mineral salts), foot scrub (I have dry skin and knew my feet would require attention), a reflexology session (unbelievably enjoyable) and a neck and shoulder massage that, bizarrely, both exhilarated and relaxed at the same time.
All this took place in a genuinely relaxing and comfortable environment. The package lasted between 70-90 minutes, I lost count!!
I am a 62 year old grandfather who enjoys walking so this was a real luxury treat.
The next time I am in Singapore.....

6 Thank Vernon P
4 attraction reviews
“Impressive Foot therapy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Went to this lovely outlet in Chinatown with a girlfriend. Good ambience and service.
Had foot bath, neck and shoulder massage and foot massage service bundle. It was absolute bliss. Both of us enjoyed it so much that we extended the neck shoulder massage session.
The therapists know their stuff and the guy attended to me virtually renewed my back and feet. What I really needed after much walking.
Thank you Bath Culture, i'll be back.
(P.S . they serve very tasty tea as well..)

Jabalpur, India
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“I am not impressed !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

We visited Bath culture for the 1st time and I opted for Back, Neck, Shoulder and Foot Massage. The foot massage was good but I was highly disappointed with the Neck and Shoulder massage.
I had a sour spot on my left shoulder and I informed the masseuse about it before the start of massage. I asked her to be gentle and work more on the sore spot. However, she seems to be completely ignored it. The massage was so hard on the sore spot, I almost screamed in pain for 1st time. It was inconvenient and painful. Those 30 minutes were painful and the only good thing was the end.
When I woke up the next day, instead of a sore spot I now had 4. I am not exaggerating..I actually had 4 sour spots and it took almost 6 days for the pain to go away.
Having arrived from Bali 2 days before. I can say Bath culture is just average. Do yourself a favor..Visit elsewhere.

2 Thank Vikram_Krati