Stayed for a weekend and its pretty quiet.Don't expect to find backpackers mingling around because its more of a family/business type.Fernloft Chinatown will do better for backpackers but it wasn't an issue for us.It's a 4-storey building with an elevator so don't worry about heavy bags.Toilet & shower are on every floor and its not too bad.They provide hair dryer upon request and on every floor corridor is an iron+ironing board for your convenience.Everyday b'fast is bread+jam+margarine+coffee+tea.Not too worry as there's plenty of eatery just outside.10min walk to the MRT,its safe even at night and you could cut across CIty Sq.Mall or even grab a bite.Staff are attentive and best of all,they smile to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fernloft Little India is created as our flagship branch of Fernloft Group of Hostels! Apart from our traditional values that govern all Fernloft Hostels – comfortable, clean, convenient, cheap, caring and with loads of character, Fernloft City (Little India) is established to create a near hotel experience but yet without losing the fun hostel appeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernloft Little India Hotel Singapore
- Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore