The guests beside my room were extremely NOISY and ANNOYING during midnight, they talked and laughed loud, moreover, they ran in and out along the corridor which is really irritating when they hit the floor and washing machine. The management should alert about this and warn they not to do that. Luckily, my second night at Fernloft, they moved out. The sleep quality was very bad for the first night at Fernloft. The second night is getting better.
Overall the service is so so, the distance to MRT also take 10 - 15 minutes. But the location of Fernloft is not as easy to be spotted as I thought. Other than the terrible neighbours, I'm satisfied with Fernloft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fernloft Little India is created as our flagship branch of Fernloft Group of Hostels! Apart from our traditional values that govern all Fernloft Hostels – comfortable, clean, convenient, cheap, caring and with loads of character, Fernloft City (Little India) is established to create a near hotel experience but yet without losing the fun hostel appeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernloft Little India Hotel Singapore
- Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore