The location of the hostel is good. A block down Jalan Besar will get you to Mustafa Center which has now expanded to I think 4 buildings in total. I'm not sure. 2 blocks down, there is the Sim Lim Square. Then the Farrer Park Subway station is just around the corner. Maybe a 10 minute walk will get you there. During nighttime, bars are everywhere. Though I really didn't dare get into one. As for the rooms. Well, what can you expect with budget accommodation. At least we've got someplace to rest after a whole day of walking around Singapore. Oh, and I can't get enough of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Not much but lucky me it one of my comfort food. We got a room good for 14 people and yet we didn't feel crowded at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fernloft Little India is created as our flagship branch of Fernloft Group of Hostels! Apart from our traditional values that govern all Fernloft Hostels – comfortable, clean, convenient, cheap, caring and with loads of character, Fernloft City (Little India) is established to create a near hotel experience but yet without losing the fun hostel appeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernloft Little India Hotel Singapore
- Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore