“Tasty korean food!”

Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is in a mall but dont let that fool you, it is really good! Have been here a few times. The food is very good, lots of options. I have had the bibimbap, bulgogi hotpots, fried chicken.
All of these were delicious. The hotpot set menu comes with lots of small sides like vegetables, kimchi, whitebait, potatoes etc.

Nice selection of drinks too.

Regards
Omar

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I've never written an online review but I feel obligated to write one for this restaurant.

1) Found a hair in my food but didn't want any trouble so no complain
2) Wanted a water refill and tried to ask the server, but couldn't get anyone's attention.
3) This is what made me write my first online review ever. I'm Paying at the counter and I hear an employee say:
"excuse me."
Had plenty of room behind me but tried to make room anyways.
All of the sudden she yells: "EXCUSE ME, I'm try to put these cups here, can you PLEASE move over to the other side?"
...."Do you mind asking a little more nicely? I'm your customer, not your staff" (although you shouldn't talk to a staff like this either)
"Do you want me to bow down to you? Is that what you want?"
"I was trying to pay here. I'm paying at the restaurant that you work at"
Then she says with a glimpse of smile "Its not my restaurant." over and over.
The guy that looked like the manager apologized multiple times as he watched the whole scene. I've been to many restaurants in various countries. I've never seen any employee treat a customer this way and justify by saying "its not my restaurant"
I've never had any experience like this even at a local McDonalds. I visited the place to get a good motherland meal and all I got was a S**tty service that ruined my night. I'm not even bringing up the overvalued meals.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Randomly step into restaurant and we ordered the hot pot menu. The side dish cannot be replenished. Thumbs up the kimchi. For the price of 50+ for 2 is considered a good deal.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Apart from the good food, one must try their cinnamon pancakes. They're made entirely from scratch and taste like the real thing.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We were back from Korea trip 2 weeks ago.

We missed the time there so we decided to continue our Korean time in SG.

We were contemplating to eat at this restaurant cos it is about $40 per pax. One of the manager up sell to us and said that the Shop Far East app has a promo. About $24 per pax. So we took up the deal.

The buffet style is order and serve type.

The service is somehow slow.

Food like seafood and wagyu beef cannot be refilled.

Food variety is limited.

Service staff will change the Bbq plate frequently.

1  Thank Vince W