“Cajun Fish shrinking ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We craving for Cajun Fish /Chicken today.

We pop in after 2 p.m. We ordered combo set of Cajun Chicken and 2 pieces of Cajun Fish.

The fish was shrinking by haft but still tasty without those crispy flour that I took out.

The chicken was still same size and tasty.. in our opinions, food here is a bit better than KFC and McDonald.

Biscuits was quite good as same as mash.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Best for their cajun fries and mash potato ! Try the chocoalate too ! Not a good choice for vegetarian.

Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

I must say it has been an astounding experience in louisiana chicken! With kfc, mcD and burger king running the show, this place is unique. The food is simply great! The chicken tenders r too much delicious and the creole burger is the next best to the zinger burger. The staffs r friendly and efficient and the place is clean as well.
I recommend everybody travelling to singapore to visit this place atleast once n u will come back for more.
I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Popeyes louisiana Kitchen is a food shop where you can enjoy different type of food including kids zone. Ice cream also available there. It will recall u to drive there for next visit

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I'm only visited at Novena Square 2 branch. Normally I tried to stay away for too much junk food and Trans fat.

Although, recently I got addicted on their Cajun Fish which I peeled all of those crispy flour off. The fish is so juicy and sweet.

The cashier and staffs is OK for Singapore standard. Mostly I just use take away more than sit in. Liked that they provided Basin with soap to wash my dirty hand after peeled all those crispy off my fish.