- Near MRT Station (Rochor Station - Downtown Line), just 2 minutes walk
- Next to Sim Lim Square
- Walkable to Bugis & Little India area
- Centralized Air Conditioner. Too windy for us and we can't do anything. Called the front desk, they also can't do anything. Very uncomfortable.
- Hot water only runs for a few minutes, then goes warm and then cool
- Front desk is helpful, but rarely smile. Never say hi to guest and just ignore when we say 'thank you'.
- Room with view, but can't see anything (sealed windows with blurred glass).
For almost SGD 100 per night, we expect a better services.
Still consider this place when visit Singapore, just because it's very very close to MRT Station, not because of their services.More