“Charged extra before letting us know”

Anjappar Authentic Chettinaad Restaurant
Ranked #625 of 12,443 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Little India
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

They put a service charge plus they also charged for bottled water which we did not order. The mutton masala was very bad and so was the butter chicken. Not recommended.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Tasted the Paratha, in my friend birthday party. Nice taste, soft and less oil. It went well with the side dish.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Very good taste and worth to spend money for a good dinner or lunch. The Mutton Bone soup and Briyani are the best. Of course there are lot of other options ..

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Paratha is awesome to eat at anjappar. Very soft and no oil . Our family like very much .
I would recommend to eat paratha at anjappar.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I regret not reading reviews before ordering home delivery. It has been about 1.5 h since my order and I am still waiting. When I called, the guy on the phone coolly said it has been ONLY 1 h 20 min and my order will arrive soon. When I asked in thse times of fast deliveries, why it is taking so much time, the guy says "Anjappar dont do fast deliveries sir". I didn't know how to react.

DO NOT GO FOR THEIR HOME DELIVERY.