“Good paratha at anjappar”

Anjappar Authentic Chettinaad Restaurant
Ranked #632 of 12,426 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Little India
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Paratha is awesome to eat at anjappar. Very soft and no oil . Our family like very much .
I would recommend to eat paratha at anjappar.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I regret not reading reviews before ordering home delivery. It has been about 1.5 h since my order and I am still waiting. When I called, the guy on the phone coolly said it has been ONLY 1 h 20 min and my order will arrive soon. When I asked in thse times of fast deliveries, why it is taking so much time, the guy says "Anjappar dont do fast deliveries sir". I didn't know how to react.

DO NOT GO FOR THEIR HOME DELIVERY.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Best indian food in singapore .vegetarian meal is great here.i loved it.must come back again .thanks for anjappar team

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I went there with my indian friends, place maintain hygienic and nice frendly staff,good menu with lots of variety
Finally we choose same spicy and non spicy food , we enjoyed tandoori chicken and mutton fry also prawn masala.all food has their natural aromas and real taste .l plan next visit with my family.
We love indian food.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

If you want to experience a good bit of Chettinad cuisines, this is a good place to try. Be it their set of meals or lighter bites, I'd recommend this place for items such as Chettinad Chicken Soup, Egg uttapam.