All reviews courtyard suite shutters restaurant larkhill terrace glass pavilion dining voucher infinity pool direct access to pool close to nature peacocks roaming light sleeper palawan beach beautiful resort coffee machine lovely room big bathroom relaxing stay outdoor area
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great location on Sentosa - central, close to the beach, monorail.
Amazing customer service - we definitely felt like we received the 5 star experience from when we emailed them in advance of our celebration, to the time of checking in (we were fortunate to be able to check in early), having help with the luggage, having our anniversary acknowledged with a few special touches from the hotel (including sea views)!
Oh and when we booked it was a great value as well compared to the other 5 star hotels on Sentosa.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Amara_Sanctuary_Team, Amara Sanctuary Team at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear asleepchihuahua,

Thank you for choosing Amara Sanctuary Resort. We are delighted to receive such heart-felt compliments regarding your stay with us and are pleased to learn the team was able to make your anniversary a memorable one.

We appreciate your time to share this review and are grateful for your support. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Overall, the hotel is cozy and comfortable. You can also see peacocks roaming around. The hotel is also near to Palawan beach where you can capture beautiful sunset pictures.

We arrived earlier before the official check-in time and there was no available room. Instead of just telling us to come back at the official check-in time, the reception staff told us to do the visiting on the island and would call us as soon as there was available room. And they did!

However, we are a little disappointed with some of the amenities such as the bathtub and the glassdoor at the shower area: There is a shower head at the bathtub, but the angle and the height it was installed does not allow user to use it without holding the shower head; The glassdoor gives a squeaking sound when we tried to close it.

Overall, it is still a pleasant staycation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lowpuisee,

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We hear you on your feedback and regret to learn of your comments regarding the bathtub, shower head and glass door. Please be assured the team will be looking into your feedback.

It was unfortunate that we are not able to derive more specific details from you in this review. We are hoping you would be able to provide us with more information by contacting us at marcom.asrs@amarasanctuary.com.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

In fact, I quite like the hotel ambience, relaxing and all. But, the room kind of changed my perception of the hotel once we stepped into it. The shower heater was not working well (no hot water at the shower stand), air con was noisy and temperature seemed to fluctuate the whole night (it was one moment hot, another moment cold). We did not have a proper night rest. The tables were sticky (erm, was there any proper housekeeping done?).

However, staff was friendly and nice. I like the staff who helped me with the check in. Did not get her name but she was wearing glasses and was at the counter at around 1pm on 30 Sep.

We had to walk out of the hotel for Sentosa bus which was a little troublesome since most hotels in Sentosa have shuttle bus service to other parts of Sentosa conveniently located outside the lobby.

All in all, I reckon this hotel needs some upgrading with the rooms soon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank happymrskoh
Amara_Sanctuary_Team, Public Relations Manager at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear happymrskoh,

Thank you for your feedback and we are disappointed with ourselves to learn of the service shortfalls mentioned during your stay with us. Please be assured that the management has directed our various departments for their necessary follow up actions and tightening of our processes.

We are heartened to know that the team had tried their earnest to make your stay more pleasant. We take onboard your feedback on the room and rest assured that we are constantly upgrading our facilities to serve our guests better.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Looked like a fantastic place and Was anticipating a great weekend at this resort with our family suite booking but sorely disappointed. Long check in Time (hoping for a slightly earlier check in time of 2pm instead of standard 3pm), asked for late checkout (1 hr extension) since we could try to maximise the resort but not possible because ‘we are running at maximum capacity’. Would probably have brushed it off if not for the attitude. Definitely not recommend this place, compared to other resorts and hotels on this island u less you have plenty of patience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

1. "My terrace room (Couple Suite with Direct Pool Access) was fantastic, the whole property is greenery and I was indeed relaxed and enjoyed the facilities"...the sum up all the good things I can say after my stay here in Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa in Singapore for 4 days 3 nights.

2. Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is located on tropical Sentosa Island in Southern Singapore. Just 3 minutes from Universal Studios Singapore and the casino at Resorts World Sentosa. Also, just a 3-minute walk to Palawan Beach Sentosa. It offers 2 dining options and 4 outdoor pools. The resort offers a free return shuttle to Harbourfront.

3. As soon as I arrived in the property, only after 10 minutes check-in process, I was escorted to my room and indeed, it WOWed me.

4. Couple suites with direct pool access measure 58 sqm with direct access to the infinity lap pool and jacuzzi, which is exclusive only to Larkhill Terrace guests. Each suite is exquisitely designed to embody quaint historian charm with a touch of modernity.

5. In the afternoon, I headed to Sentosa Beach to meet my friend and hang-out in Sentosa. And, in the evening, we headed for a dinner at Shutters Restaurant inside the resort, where it serves modern Singaporean cuisine - So highly recommending their Prawn Fried Rice with XO Sauce and COD Fish.

6. The next morning, I had a nice breakfast buffet at Shutters Restaurant which offers a lot of varieties of Asian and Western foods.

7. After my nice breakfast buffet, I went back to my room to relax and chill. And, in the afternoon, I went for a swim just right outside my terrace room together with some of the guests.

8. After my nice swim, I had a nice High Tea (buffet dining experience) at Shutters Restaurant. The food was nice, and loved the cakes and pastries included in the buffet menu. Their high tea experience is only available during weekends.

9. The rest of the day, I went out to take a tour of resort's facilities and found two (2) more of their amazing swimming pools in the resort. And, their fitness centre has a lot of modernised gym equipment and I think, one of the best gym facilities (Aileron Wellness) I have stayed in a hotel or resort.

After 4 days 3 nights here at Amara Sanctuary Resort, I really had an amazing time here. With its greenery, quiet location and amazing property...Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a must-visit resort in Singapore! In addition, Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa offers complimentary shuttle bus services to and from HarbourFront (opposite VivoCity) to all house guests and patrons.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear vinatraveler,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased to know that you had a relaxing stay with us. It is always delightful to receive compliments praising our service. Your sharing of your stay in great length has been too kind.

We appreciate your time to share your review with us and are grateful for your support. We look forward to having you back with us in the near future.

Yours sincerely,