Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dolphin Discovery was great!

Went for the 60 minutes Dolphin Discovery where you get to go waist deep into the pool. Amazing... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
noodly14
Dolphin Discovery

We really had a great time interacting with Isabelle 7 year old calf and Jo the trainer, who took... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2021
Mai_Hanazawa

Recommended experiences in and around Sentosa Island
from US$ 191.00
from US$ 72.87
from US$ 28.91
More Info
All reviews soft copies photos taken beautiful creatures fun experience trainers conservation activity sentosa
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2019

They have 2 time slot for the dolphin, we chose the first time slot which is at 1.30pm. The waiting wasn't take long. And I liked how they introduce their dolphin to us and how we interact them ! The dolphins are so cutee ! However, I wished they would extend a little bit more time for us to interact with the dolphin as we has been assigned to a group consist of 6 people. Though is an 1 hour activity, but to squeeze all the people in a group in an hour .. seems to be insufficient. Imagine yourself pay $68 and you could only spend like not less than 30min with the dolphin. I just feel so sad as I am a fan of dolphin and that day was my sister's birthday. Overall, still I do love dolphin and the staff there :)

Reviewed 1 January 2019

This is the place where one of my little son's dream come true! Although the ticket price is quite expensive for only half an hour, but it worth after all. As my little son is a big animals lover, he was so excited to see the adorable and clever sea creature the dolphin, face to face! I was so touching to see him kissing it and kissed back by the dolphin...as his dream come true...

1  Thank SUSAN_711104
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Book the visit 1 day prior to my visit and very thankful for the prompt response from RWS employee in getting my booking confirmed. There was a slight delay in the entry as I have the Maybank promotion for entry and the queue is very long, with only 2 counter serving. I arrived 1 hour earlier at Adventure Cove but waited almost 30 mins to get my ticket to enter the park. Managed to enter on time, and very fascinating to see the dolphins swimming in the pool and doing tricks and stuff. When it was time to finally interact with the dolphin, the trainer was really nice and explain in detailed and tell us about the different dolphins and how some of the dolphins are so in love that's why it's hard to get them apart. Did some tricks together, and since it's really free roaming for the dolphin, we changed a few times and I can't remember most of their name except shuai shuai. Wonderful experience and spent a good amount of time interacting with the dolphin, and both myself and my kid really had a wonderful time there. The time spent was decent and the experience is truly worth the money. The photographer did not manage to grab a good shot of us kissing the dolphin and even get us to stay for a short while to retake a better shot. It was a truly wonderful and memorable experience. The only bad thing was that we can't purchase all the digital photos and can only purchase the photos by their package which is a lot more expensive compared to what you pay for for the Dolphin Discovery Program. Overall it's still a good and quality time spent and will consider trying their other program when my kid gets older.

2  Thank Lenne L
Reviewed 11 November 2018

we took a dolphin discovery package.

GOOD
it is a wonderful experience. the trainer adriana was informative and helpful while dolphin shanti was playful.

lots of information on this beautiful animal and its good to be kid again (dancing with dolphin, hugging or kissing its a pure and joyful emotion)

BAD
lots of negotiation and bargaining for the photographs. they have a board stating they have following packages
1. Platinum - S$ 300 (125 digital photos + some hard copies)
2. GOLD - S$ 250 (100 digital photos + some hard copies)
3. SILVER - S$ 250 (75 digital photos + some hard copies)

they have also mentioned one digital package S$ 150 (40 digital photos and 1 print copy)

But the guys will start with 3 packages only and will flatly deny having the digital package. if you keep stalling they would offer all digital photos with GOLD package. further stalling would bring them to Silver package. we didn't had time to test the negotiations for digital package.

whats irritating is most people are willing to take pics and are mentally prepared for the prices to be high. what is not acceptable is that your list mentions a (digital package) but you flatly refuse to offer it. that to me amounts to unfair practice and really becomes a turn down for the entire experience.

FACTS

1. you are not allowed to take any loose stuff inside
2. you are not allowed to take any electronics or phone or camera inside
3. do carry your swimming costumes and towels, but you will have to carry them in your hand, no bags allowed inside
4. they have a complimentary locker for full day so club your adventure cove visit with this. (you have to buy the entrance ticket as it is)

SUGGESTIONS

1. take a morning show (we took the 11:30 am one and it was awesome)
2. you need to wear a wet suit over your swimming costume and the wet suits are passed from one person to another, so if you are afraid of such sharing better to carry a full body costume.
3. really negotiate hard for the photographs (they would click above 100 for each family but you would not end up selecting more than 20 as other would be repetitions)
if possible check other people of your group and declare yourself to be a single group before entering in the pool that way the photographer would not be able to segregate you all (we were two families of 3 but they didn't allow us to club our pics since we had said so in the pool)

Date of experience: November 2018
13  Thank nishantDelhi_India
Reviewed 9 November 2018

We swam with the dolphins on Dolphin Island on Sentossa, Singapore, a treat for our grandchidren. The Dolphin Island compound is extensive, the water pristine in the very large pools, the staff members are well trained and capable and the dolphin with whom we interacted was intelligent, apparently very happy and well cared-for and seemed to enjoy a sincere rapport with her handler.
The required preparation is demanding and somewhat irksome - you must struggle into a tight-fitting wet suit (no eassy task at my size and age) and then add a heavy flotation vest, not easy to buckle. You hurry through, perhaps a little agitated, not wanting to delay the other members of your group.. The program for which we had paid had us being zoomed across the pool on a floatie board with a dolphin propelling us at each foot. The interactions which followed were enjoyable and took a reasonable amount of time.
Warning one - we had left our shoes in lockers just inside the gates of the broader facility; the concrete underfoot was blisteringly hot. If you go, keep your shoes or thongs to protect your feet.
Warning two, before making promises to youngsters - it ain't cheap, at about a hundred bucks each Singapore for each participant, the activity lasting some twenty minutes to half an hour.
Warning three, and my major complaint : cameras may not be taken in; the operators provide picture packs of your experiences, taken by the group photographer. The cheapest of these if $250 Singapore, so that a family of four will be up for north of $650 for the activity and the cheapest lot of photographs; The premium photo set costs $500, or a total of 900 bucks for a family of four includinh that photo set.. I think that's a lot of money for a family on a holiday using up in preparation time and the event itself less than an hour..
Glad we've done it; won't be repeating the exercise.

Date of experience: October 2018