Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dolphin Discovery was great!

Went for the 60 minutes Dolphin Discovery where you get to go waist deep into the pool. Amazing... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
noodly14
Dolphin Discovery

We really had a great time interacting with Isabelle 7 year old calf and Jo the trainer, who took... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2021
Mai_Hanazawa

Recommended experiences in and around Sentosa Island
from US$ 191.00
from US$ 72.87
from US$ 28.91
More Info
All reviews soft copies photos taken beautiful creatures fun experience trainers conservation activity sentosa
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Getting up close with dolphins is a special experience. They are such gentle and fun loving creatures. Trainers make it a very interactive and informative experience.

Photos are very pricey. However, the final output of the platinum photo package is fantastic.

Visited with my wife and two young kids. My 7 year old daughter was allowed in dolphin discovery and my 3 year old was allowed in dolphin encounter programme (with an adult member).

For family with kids, make sure you read the age restrictions before making online bookings.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank AshwinG128
Reviewed 15 October 2018

I was hoping to visit Dolphin Island in December and booked for the time slot 14-30H. I then read that there was a VIP tour and wrote requesting that the 14-30 time slot be changed to VIP at 14-30H on the same day. I got an email saying that I would hear from the company within 48 hours. Five days later I emailed again and this time got a response saying that this could only be done if there was a place available as the places were allocated on a first come basis. I accepted this stipulation and responded immediately confirming my desire to change the booking to VIP at 14-30H as I would be busy in the morning. I got an email confirming the time of 10-30H on the day. I emailed back saying that I had requested 14-30H, I then got an email stating that my booking had been cancelled and informing me that I did not owe any money. I was not given any explanation at to why it had been cancelled, just a rather curt email informing me of this. I am disappointed with this as I have traveled to Singapore many times over the past few decades and have NEVER been treated to such a curt response to a request.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank PrathaDenmark
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Informative. Fun. Loved. Only negative thing was the photos were over priced. $60 for one photo. Cannot justify.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

There was no way I'd miss this as I'm a sucker for dolphins. I hadn't even planned to do this on my Sentosa day.
I booked the Experience package, I think I paid $97 all up plus $60 for a photo. So not cheap.
The trainer was good but kept getting impatient if you couldn't follow instructions.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Don't recall I visited any one place where my dad smile so brightly and the kid was at awestruck.

Here you spend roughly half an hour playing with a dolphin in a group of 6/7 people. one dolphin will be with your group the whole time, you get to swim, pat, shake hands (fins), and pushed across the pool with them. It was simply amazing.

Couple things to note:
1) There's no need to bring anything expect the swimming suit you put on and yourself. you are not allowed to bring anything (including swimming google and any accessories) into the pool. they have a locker for you before you entry the dolphin area, if you are not planning to stay at the adventure cove you can save yourself some locker money (SDG 10 for a small locker here)

2) You don't really have to be a good swimmer, they give you a diving suit and a life jacket, you can't get cold or drown yourself if you try. you will have to however swim (move) around the pool a little bit, as long as you can do basic swimming and are not afraid of water, you can do this activity no problem.

3) They charge an arm and a leg for the photo. 200SGD for the entry level package. but seeing the BIG grin on my dad and nephew face, I knew I was owned. So the moral is don't come alone, it's better come as a group of 3-6 people IMHO. so the photo cost would make more sense.

4) Book early, I did mine a whole month in advance, they have only limited slot, and I have heard they get filled out quick in summer time.

5) Plan for a visit of at least 2 hrs, you will need time to review photos and you also get to enjoy adventure cove facility.

Date of experience: August 2018