Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
1,480 results
All reviewseco resorttram stopspecial needsfree tramswimming pool issentosa expressuniversal studiossquirrelsslidesattractionsgreenerymainlandmrt
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Given room on 3rd floor it smelt mouldy had gushing water outside & had just a door dividing the next room where every sound could be heard.We were then shown a deluxe room whitch we took it was better but of more coarse more expensive,the rooms have no balconys and are eoxpensive for very standard accomodation

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We stayed for one day. We took the shutter service provided by the resorts from vivo city (harbour front) to the resorts. No doubt, this resort is very greenery and the design of the resorts is fanstatic. When we entered the resorts, we instantly felt the 'get-away' experience. However, the excited feeling changed to sour while we were waiting to checked-in. Probably because of peak season, we have to wait quite a long time before we could get ourself check-in. The waiting section in the reception was small and crowded. When we asked when we could get ourself checked-in. No definite answer was given although it was already 2pm when I think most of the guests had check-out. We finally managed to get our room after my son's head was hit by the glass door when one of the staff opened the door without realising my son was actually standing behind the door. We stayed at 3rd floor. Although the room was facing the beach with great view, it was a bit shabby with stain on the wall paper. There was only normal shower available without a bath tub. As we travelled in 3 adults and a child, we asked for an extra-bed but was told that the extra-bed was only available after 6pm. After I make some fuss about it, they instantly sent it to our room. The extra-bed was uncomfortable and the extra blanket was old and not thick enough to warm yourself. We asked additional two because of that. With regards to breakfast, there was not much choice available and the taste was horrible. I spotted a rat-trap case behind the fruit stall. A more disgusting incidence was one of the waiter picked up a pineapple tart 'dropped by a son' from the floor and put it back on our table. We were shocked and did not know how to react. However, the good point of the resort apart from its artistic design is the location with easily access to the beach. There is tram service available outside the resorts every 15min to take you around the island and Beach Train Station although the distance from the resort to Beach Station is walkable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Teikhin
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Stayed for one day in Siloso Beach Resort at Sentosa and it was a fantastic stay. If you love Tress and plants and greenery, this is the resort you should stay at. If you are nature loving person, this hotel should be your first choice.

The Resort has a massively huge pool...the biggest I have seen in any hotel till date along with a waterfall.

Rooms are a little small but manageable for 2 people. Staff is nice and courteous.

Very well located on the main road of Sentosa. Great restaurants around. Right in front of the sea and 30 second walking from the beach.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My fiance' and I just returned from a 10 night stay in Singapore where we remained at Siloso Beach Island Resort for our entire duration and I must say I was very impressed with my stay there and would recommend it to others.

The pricing was excellent and included free buffet breakfast every morning. The breakfast menu (served between 7am and 10:30am at the resort's own cafe' was varied and the food was good. I wholeheartedly recommend their Siloso Beef Burgers. They are a must (try chicken if you're not a beef fan).

The rooms; although not very modern, were comfortable and the room service was spot on. The cleaners do a great job of making the room spotless, even going as far as tidying up general mess. Eg.. we returned to find out clothing neatly stacked and folded. That's certainly going the extra mile!

Be warned - there are no laundering services so pack some washing up powder and a small drying rack unless you want to pay the hotel to do it for you (not cheap).

Getting around the island is a breeze thanks to the free tram service and Sentosa Express rail system (also free).

PS: The 95m salt ionised swimming pool is just awesome!

Room Tip: Make sure you grab a room on the 7th or 8th (topmost) floor as they offer the best views of the coast.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I won't repeat the good stuff that people have said. My experience was wonderful with a good rate via Expedia. Room (6th floor) was a little tired, but clean, cool and beautiful view. Avoid floor 5 - views not so good. 4 and below ok but 6 and above best. Pool is just fantastic and staff were very helpful. Restaurant food limited but I tried the Asian menu and was very impressed and it was good value. Free wifi in the bar / restaurant. Beers very reasonably priced for Singapore. I would return.
Sentosa - very well organised, brilliant transport links (an hour max hotel door to airport using tube and monorail and a ridiculously cheap price). As a base to explore the Singapore combined with a fantastic beach break (Tanjong Beach is highly recommended 20 mins tram ride or 30 min stroll) it is an excellent choice. The beach opposite the hotel is very nice , just slightly busier.

• Stayed: February 2012