Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

M. Halim is one of the staff here and I want to give a 5-star review because of him. Providing extra care and positive vibe to the everyone around him, even if I was not a customer here. This leaves a lasting impression to me, and I will definitely remember this place when I’m looking to book a staycation or asked for a recommendation in the future.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 148mavisp
Christine Choo, General Manager at Oasia Resort Sentosa By Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Dear 148mavisp,

Thank you for coming by for a hotel tour. I am glad that Halim was able to show you around.

We look forward to welcoming you at Oasia Resort Sentosa, and do contact us directly if you are keen to book a staycation.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel, spacious room, friendly staff, sumptuous breakfast, free healthy snacks, free activities, good companion, what else can I ask for?

Needed a break and miss travelling so much This staycation at Oasia Resort Sentosa reminds me of holiday in Club Med - eat, play and sleep! The hotel has daily activities schedule like sunset yoga, aqua, bootcamp, and more during weekends like balm making workshops. Although we didn’t manage to join, we received it for turndown service too, love the smell! This hotel is extremely suitable for those who like no-itinerary-staycation, just chill and relax at hotel, join hotel activities when you feel like, just like ME!

A little thing that I do appreciate - the hotel has made the effort to put the sustainability information on the wall to create awareness to be environmentally friendly. Heard from hotel staff that the dried fruits provided in our room is made from the fruits from UglyFood too.

Thank you again to team - Christine, Liza, Prince, Ethan, Cheryl for the warm welcome! I start to miss the relaxing staycation and chilling with a sip of tea on the bed already ‍♀️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank kimlQ8602QC

Dear kimlQ8602QC,

Thank you for sharing your review with other travelers on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed your well needed break here in Oasia Resort Sentosa.

We have put in a lot of thought to create sustainability awareness through how we re-purposing items. An interesting example is in the used coffee grounds from bedrock restaurant. We will collect and dry it. It is subsequently used as a base ingredient for our body scrub making class.
I have shared your compliment to Liza, Prince, Ethan, and Cheryl. This will serve as a motivation for the team.

We look forward welcoming you back. Please feel free to contact me directly for your next visit.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

We came here as a family staycation with my husband and 2yo baby, we really love the hotel and the concept. Definitely worth 5 stars!

Location: the hotel is just beside the Imbiah station, it takes less than 1 min by foot, super convenient!

Room: The room is clean and bright, washroom is rather big with a bathtub, I couldn't find any hair in the room so I'm sure they really put in extra effort to clean every corner of the room.

Hotel staff: We stayed in several hotels before for staycation, but I really like the staffs in Oasia! especially Freida, Ethan, Bryan (hope I remember their names correctly) From check in to /pool service/ restaurant, they are all super friendly and always offer additional help, whenever they saw us, they would greet politely, made us feel home. The service really exceeded my expectations, after our swimming session, they also offered sparkling water for us (I didn't have such offer in other hotels such as Fullerton and MBS)

Hotel concept: I think this hotel focuses a lot on wellness, they have daily recreational schedule for guests to choose, such as yoga and aqua Zumba (YES ALL FREE!) I think weekends have more activities such as tea workshop. We stayed on weekdays so we tried out the aqua Zumba. It was a fun and intense 1 hour exercise session, we had a good time dancing in the pool

Food: We love the breakfast! It offers Western style and Local style, all tasty and presentable our baby loves their signature congee and toast bread (she ate so much)

Overall: ✨✨✨✨✨ An excellent and relaxing stay, will definitely recommend it and come back again!

2  Thank Linghui Y

Dear Linghui Y

Thank you for joining us in our first month opening of Oasia Resort Sentosa. It was nice to read your lovely review in such details.
In Oasia Resort Sentosa, the wellness elements (recreational schedule, amenities in the room, menu selections) are curated for wellness to be accessible and practical for our guests. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed the wellness elements with us.
Thank you for your compliments with Freida, Ethan, Bryan and the rest of the team. I personally conveyed your appreciation to them. This will serve as an encouragement and motivation for the team.

Once again, thank you for staying with us this time and we look forward to seeing you return for another stay here in Oasia Resort Sentosa. Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next staycation.

Warmest regards,