US$ 40
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
US$ 73
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$ 15
US$ 12
  • Restaurant
US$ 35
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoyster sisigfour cheese pizzafamily suitepool accesscrocodile meatcrispy patabreakfast buffetfree shuttle servicefirst floorsuperior roommanila officewhite beachdining tablenice beachfrontbeach bedsprivate boatwalk along the beach
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Two seasons resort was our Third and final hotel after the most incredible holiday in boracay for our friends wedding, and although there were a few hiccups we definitely save the best till last!

First impressions
We entered suit haven through the street entrance and wasn’t quite expecting for the hotel to be so small, and wondered where our suite would fit within the complex. Check in was really nice and easy and they took us straight up to our suite. As the hotel is so small there are no lifts, so we left our suitcases and someone brought them up for us.
Suite haven was more stunning then what I could ever of imagined!

Suite Haven
This is probably the best hidden gem on the island and if everyone knew a bout it, it would be fully booked all year round. The room is absolutely massive. A beautiful dining area, huge bed which was really comfy. The bathroom has incredible views of the ocean and then the most important part.... the swimming pool on the balcony.
We stepped out onto the balcony which has an outdoor seating area and the pool. Myself and my husbands jaws just hit the floor, it was honestly incredible.

Customers service
Customer service was great, but with the odd hiccup. When we arrived to suite haven, the first thing we wanted to do was to jump straight in our own private pool, however there were bugs in it and although the room was beautifully clean they had it clearly forgotten about the outside. We switched the fountain feature in the pool on and there was no water comming out, so we called maintenance and they came straight up to fix it.

Anything you needed the team were up within a minute or two to help you with what you needed.

The hotel allow you to have guests stay until 11pm so we had our friends to our room to use the pool and enjoy happy hour with no questions asked. We asked to put the drinks on to the room so we could pay at check out. The next day I decided to clear the bill and got a copy of the drinks we had and they had overcharged us. I queried this as it was happy hour so I should of been charged half the amount they had said and they argued this until they were blue in the face! Even went to the trouble of printing a Picture from the cctv camera of a man holding the drinks we brought up. I point blankly refused to pay they addition cost for the drinks they tried to charge us for and after much arguing they decided to take it off the bill.
For me, it wasn’t about the money it was about the service. We paid a LOT of money to stay in this room and i wouldn’t of thought that over a scobble with a small amount of money would of been made into such a big dispute, and just felt a bit disappointment by this.

Breakfast - coming from England we are used to a nice fry up or cereal. We were very open to trying local quisene and did this a lot, but I couldn’t wrap my head around noodles for breakfast and no baked beans!!! Haha but the food was very nice with lots of fresh fruit. There were a few issues with flies in the mornning, but I feel that’s to be expected.

They do the most amazing curry which was one of the best meals I probably had on the island!

Location
Well what can I say. The location was just incredible. The hotel is located on by far the best part of the beach. Not near any of the men trying to sell you excursions, the beach is nice and quite unlike station 2 or 3. And the beach is white beautiful sand and crystal clear water.
You will have to get up early to put your towels down on the front sunbeds which are the best ones to get.

If you have it within your budget I would recommend time and time again to come to this hotel and stay in the suite haven. It was probably the highlight of our holiday. Truely magical!

Happy hour - if I remember rightly is 3-12 and there cocktails are absolutely lovely!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights for our honeymoon after staying at another resort but probably wouldn't stay here again. We stayed in a room called suite heaven which I would say is extremely overpriced for what it is at around 26000 pesos a night. The room itself is breath taking as you get a full unobstructed veiw of the beach and have your own private decking area and infinity pool which I guess is what you are paying for. The staff in the restaurant they have are super polite and helpful and cannot fault they're service and the food and drinks are good too. Downsides being the quality of some of the things in the room. Expectations are high when paying these prices and they seem to have missed a few things.. There is only coffee in the room, no tea or even milk and sugar to go with it. Lightning is a bit strange as we didn't want to close the blinds as the whole point in staying here is for the veiw but you could only have lights on which meant people seeing in (as I went outside to check) or completely off. The only soft lightning could still be visible and only turned off by getting out of bed. Maybe could do with lampshades beside the bed. We didn't want to use the air con and the fan only had one very slow setting which was not worth being on. One night we needed to order room service as my husband was ill (I can't blame two seasons for this as it could have been from anywhere) but after ringing reception for an hour and not getting though had to go downstairs to the restaurant and they informed me it was a fault with the phone in the room which shortly was fixed after but the reason for room service was not wanting to leave the room! The decking and pool could do with a bit of TLC as the umbrella was ripped, stained and rusty and also impossible to move to a position to create shade in the afternoon. The glass around the pool was grubby. The walls had Brown stains on them and jets in the pool were on the first day but not the second or third despite requesting them to be. Obviously these criticisms aren't life changing but just highlight the little details that the room is not worth it's value. Overall we had a pleasant stay but we weren't wowed enough to return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018

had a family getaway. we got a family room and it's beside the pool! family room is huge. The hotel has good food as well :) love the four cheese pizza! one of my favourite hotels in Boracay. highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Having just stayed 5 nights in a standard room I found the staff very friendly and helpful The hotel has a small swimming pool which never too busy the restaurant is on the beach front
There is a good selection of food(including crocodile)and a nice selection of drinks
Just outside on the beach you can hire the normal water sport etc that you can barter lol
There is a local tour guide called Alex who I would highly recommend for trips ie island hopping we had a boat to ourselves and moter bike with driver on a island called Carabao in Romblon
He also does sailboat trips around the island of Boracay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Two Seasons for six nights, in a standard queen room. Everything during our stay was excellent! The room was spacious, well equipped and cleaned daily. All the staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive. Food and drinks was very well prepared and affordable. The location in station one is perfect, calm and a bit away from the crowds at station two which is only a walk on the beach away or a short journey with tricycle. Would recommend this resort to others!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple