“C'est La Vie, Two Seasons!”

Two Seasons Boracay Resort
Ranked #25 of 147 Hotels in Boracay
“C'est La Vie, Two Seasons!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Very nice boutique beach hotel! I'll certain return to Boracay & stay @ Two Seasons again!!!

Nice, spacious & very comfortable family suite. Felt exclusive as we could access the pool from the room direct. Only down side is that the toilet kept choking up & needed to be pumped out almost daily.

Great customer service! Nice, friendly & very helpful hotel staff who would go the extra mile.

Love the frozen mojito too. Decent food reasonably priced too. Enjoy dining by the beach.

Great location too.

A good hotel which I would highly recommend to those visiting Boracay!

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank Himawari-Sancha
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

We went with another couple in January 2012 for the Chinese New Year holidays. The pick-up from the airport was really smooth and pampering, which gave an indication on the level of service we enjoyed for our 8 night stay at Two Seasons Boracay. Check-in was also very smooth and quick. We had 2 of the larger rooms, meaning second floor, and were very satisfied with the amenities; good sized room, comfy bed and a nice bathroom. There is also a minibar/refrigerator and a safety box if needed. The resort has wifi, with the best connection in the dining area. We had pretty OK connection also in our rooms (203, 205) but the best was indeed in the dining area.

The resort is straight on the beach, with own sun beds and a few ladies offering a very nice massage at 500 peso per hour. The food in the resort is maybe not top notch. Having said that I have not had much food in other parts of the Philippines so not very much to compare with really. We had some lunches and dinners in the resort, and were generally satisfied, but we still think this is the only area where improvements can be made. The breakfast though, was heavenly - if you like us - love fresh mango (and other fruits) and egg dishes to order.

Service was excellent all the time even though we came at the extreme peak season of CNY. We had some enquiries that the staff attended to immediately, and the staff is always smiling, not just that regular "I-work-in-the-service-industry-so-I-have-to-smile-smile" but more of an actual real smile. We also had the hotel to arrange some activities for us, which all went real smooth and without any problems.

We really recommend this place for a very relaxing and enjoyable vacation.

Room Tip: It can be a good idea to make sure to stay on the second floor, as they may be quiter.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank k-daniel-a-sweden
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

The location is a two thumbs up, being on the quiet end of the beach and it's great that they use the better port (when going from Caticlan to the island, and back). The rooms are very clean with great amenities, including cable stations that were showing the Pacquiao match when we were there. The food at the restaurant is pretty good too so definitely try that :) they offer free shuttles until 10pm too. For the price they charge, I'd say this is a good bet in Boracay:)

• Stayed November 2011
4 Thank gjchan
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

If money isn't a problem, this resort is a good place to stay in when in Boracay. I've been to Boracay quite a number of times and stayed in different hotels and this is so far the best experience I've had.

Upon arriving at the Caticlan airport, we were greeted by their staff who took us to their private port which had a nice and comfortable waiting area. They have their own boat that took us from Caticlan to Boracay and back. I don't know if this is the same for others since we travelled in a big group.

The hotel's location in Station 1 means that it has the best powdery white sand in the island. It's also less crowded in here unlike in the other boat stations so it's quieter and perfect for people who want to have a tranquil time while lounging or swimming in the beach. The staff is always so nice and is at the guests' beck and call. The rooms are spotless, carefully made, and very comfortable. The food selection in their breakfast buffet is very delicious. They also have a free shuttle service to D'Mall.

If I would have to say anything bad about this hotel, it would be that
1) the pool isn't large enough for a good swim;
2) it's located quite a distance from where the action is, which is in Station 2; and
3) the wifi signal in our room wasn't strong and even when we were in the restaurant where there's maximum signal, the internet gets disconnected very often.

However, these are just minor setbacks of the resort. They are all encompassed by the pros of this hotel that's why I give it my two thumbs up. For those who are on a tight budget, there are other hotels that offer comfortable accommodations for a much, much lesser price but I would have to say that Two Seasons offer a taste of luxury at an affordable price.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank euridicee
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here 4 days 3 nights in April 2011 and were very satisfied. For what we paid, this place is really good! Our number one requirement and the reason we chose this hotel was it's beach front location. If money was no object, I would be staying at the Discovery Shores but since it was a factor, this hotel satisfied all our needs. The beach is wide and like I said, just next door is Ambassador and Discovery Shores which are 5-star hotels so you have the same beach without paying the 5-star hotel price. This is not close to the center of town but still within easy walking distance, 15 minutes, casual pace. I'm glad I wasn't close to the center. t's too crowded and probably noisy at night. One part of the beach past Willy's Rock get's really narrow during high tide. We're talking water all the way up to your waist. You can either, climb the wall, which I did, wait it out or take a tricycle back to the hotel.

Going back to the hotel, the transportation arrangement boat to van, van to hotel, reception to room - everything went very smooth. I just have an observation, not a criticism, but there was too much help. My husband and I were the only two passengers for the boat, we had 3 small bags (which we could have easily carried ourselves) yet we have a crew of at least 2-3 people each time and therefore had to tip them all! Anyway, this seems to be the standard operating procedure in the Phils. so we had to get used to it.

Our room was on the 3rd floor, no view at all, not an issue with us but I thought if we were bringing our kids, a pool access would be nice. We were always out on the beach. We had a small balcony that faces the wall of the building next door. We only used it to hang our swimsuits. Sat TV with English channels, we mostly watched the news. No wifi in rooms, it's ok by the restaurant, and spotty by the beach. We easily booked our massages at the reception desk which we had twice on the beach, and once in our room. (great serious massages by the way!) Clean, upgraded bathroom and fixtures, very nice shower, hot water not an issue. A/C worked well. Our bed was comfortable. We had a safe and fridge in the room. Never had an issue finding lounge chairs with umbrellas (another one of my worries before booking a small hotel) but we always found umbrellas and chairs, this despite being a very busy season, just before holy week.

On our arrival, we ordered frozen green mojitos, so refreshing! Then we were told they were 2 for 1, it was only 2pm and already we were getting happy hour prices! score! One time, I ordered nachos , ummm.... worst Nachos ever, the meat and the seasoning just didn't seem right. We never ate at their restaurant except for breakfast (part of the rate) and it was a good variety both American and Filipino dishes. They even made egg omelets. The view from the patio every morning is just beautiful! I can never get tired of it.

There were lots of dining options nearby. We liked going to the center of town to window shop and so we always end up having lunch there. For dinner, we ate at Jony's one night (nothing to brag about), Ambassador next door and Discovery Shores on our final night. That's why I say, stay here, and save your money, then go treat yourself to good dinners at these next door hotels.

We had an early morning flight for the return. They asked us what we want for breakfast the night before and they set a table for us on the restaurant at dawn The driver paid for our boat tariff on the way back. We unfortunately had to fly out of Kalibo and had to share a vanpool with guests from other hotel. We had to wait a little bit in the town, not the best area, but interesting anyways and it didn't take very long.

Overall, I'd say this hotel truly deserves to be at the top of TA list due to the location, quality of rooms and service. I highly recommend it! I would definitely go back and happily stay in the least expensive room they had if we were a couple, just to get the nice beach , however, with kids, I would think about upgrading to a room with pool access.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple