Trattoria Stella- Pasta Italiana Diniwid Boracay
Ranked #5 of 334 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Description: Trattoria Stella- Pasta Italiana Diniwid Boracay is a Gem for Pasta Lover , is similar to restaurants but more casual home-like, we are small family-run neighborhood food establishment. The mother is the cook and sons do the serving activity, here you will be seated at a table with checkered tablecloth, served with Italian wine , tasty homemade Traditional Italian pasta and caffe espresso (caffetteria Moka) , at a very good prices. The food we offer is unpretentious but extremely delicious . We are not fancy restaurant but here , we promise you to experience authentic Italian Pasta meal .
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little family type restaurant .just like you get in Italy ..Food is gorgeous and authentic and Star the host is welcoming and really cares about your experience. eating there.A total.delight!

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank I1558GXstephenk
Starleoncio, Owner at Trattoria Stella- Pasta Italiana Diniwid Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello, Many thanks for taking your time giving me this wonderful review , appreciated really . See you again .

Write a reviewReviews (269)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best-tasting pasta ever had. Definitely recommending this if you want a delicious authentic italian pasta. Heaven at first bite

Date of visit: July 2021
Starleoncio, Owner at Trattoria Stella- Pasta Italiana Diniwid Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking time to do this wonderful review , I really do appreciated . Hope to see you again soon and I'm so glad that you did enjoyed my pasta . Again many thanks .

Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

It is those treasures hidden in the rough that are the most precious. Armed with the ebullient reviews on Trip Advisor, my partner and I headed, with cautious optimism, to Trattoria Stella as I was craving for some pasta after a day of active frolicking in the waters of the Island. The treacherous search for this hole in the wall was all worth it as we found some of the best pasta I have tried in my travels all over the world. Star, the proprietress cum chef cum server was an excellent host who served plate after plate of perfection.

Date of visit: June 2021
Starleoncio, Owner at Trattoria Stella- Pasta Italiana Diniwid Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2021

Dear Mr André ,
It was a pleasure serving you and your partner , I really appreciate you taking time to make this wonderful review and share with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed my pasta. Hope both of you to comeback again soon .

Again Thank you,
Stella

Reviewed 20 March 2021

If you're looking for an authentic home made pasta and authentic Italian food this is a must! I have no words but it was just super delicious! Not to mention it is so nearby the White beach (IF you happen to love walking around then it is). Correct me if I'm wrong but this is really a go to pasta place. Not to mention it was not my first time in Boracay but this is the first time I tried it. (Dining here quite often lols!) The owner is also nice.

Date of visit: March 2021

I am very great full about your review , indeed inspiring and makes me work better . Thank you so much for taking time to give me great review.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Delicious al dente pasta with a generous amount of shrimps. Reasonable prices, including good wine. A great family restaurant that stays true to the flavors of Italy. Awesome host/family. Excellent service (fast and server made sure my glass of water was always full, haha). Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: March 2021

Review like this inspired me more to work better, many thanks for your previous time writing wonderful review .