“Great burgers”
Review of Supermagic

Supermagic
Ranked #17 of 334 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Description: Supermagic Burgers is your delicious home-base for burgers that are ground fresh upon order, hand-cut fries, and ice cream made with real milk.
Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

Burgers - Supermagic Class with Cheese, and Supermagic Shroom - were great and fries were freshly made even though it was nearing closing time. Another plus: customers can order dessert from Coco Mama, which is located just beside Supermagic, as both eateries are by the same food company.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Charlene H
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed 18 February 2020

I had a right hankering for a burger so was delighted when we found out that this place did a Beyond Burger (vegan). When we arrived they unfortunately didn't have any (poss due to recent typhoon etc which is totally understandable) so I opted for the Beyond Sausage instead. I am vegan so when I asked to change the drink in the set menu (it has honey in it) I thought this would be no big issue as surely they aren't expecting someone to eat a vegan burger/sausage then order a non-vegan drink. However, this was not possible so they made me order my drink and fries separately which bumped up the cost on an already very expensive sausage (the Beyond burgers/sausages are twice the price of any meat burger on the menu! However, I know it's a brand so they might have less control over this...) Anyway despite the strange service (which was also quite slow given we were the only people in there) it is the best vegan sausage I've ever had! It was so good I would get over the meal deal issue and go back for another one haha

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Really fresh and tasty burgers. They also have vegetarian/vegan dishes. Can recommend this place if you visit Boracay.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2019

Having lived away from the Philippines for the past 13 years in the United States, the land of burgers and fries, I didn't expect to enjoy my meal at Supermagic as much as I did. Regardless of where you're from though, a great burger is a great burger - and Supermagic has great burgers. Order Supermagic's Umami Bomb - you can't go wrong!

It starts with the burger's visual impact - beautiful black sesame buns that are firm on the outside, but chewy and spongy when you bite into them, holding together a thick beefy patty, rubbed with their slightly-spicy, umami-rich rub, and topped with dutch smoked cheese, a tomato slice, onions and lettuce, and slathered with Umami Butter.

Then, of course, you bite into the burger and realize that the taste lives up to the visual hype! Pair it with fries or with their crunchy, battered-just-enough onion rings (I had both, I was on vacation, after all), and each bite will have just the right meaty juiciness and crunch.

Oh, and the shakes! Just as you're starting to sweat from both the heat and the gentle spiciness of the burger, take a long pull of Supermagic's rich, creamy shakes, and you're ready for another umami-rich bite!

And a bonus - our kids enjoyed the burgers, but most especially their fries - crispy on the outside, and chewy on the inside - and their milkshakes. The wonderful food bought us half an hour of peace and quiet brought about by our usually energetic kids happily (and quietly) eating their lunch!

Thank you, Supermagic, for a wonderful meal!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank David_T_Zarraga
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

We ordered double magic burgers which should have avocados inside, yet they don’t even let us know they are running out of avocados and just replaced ingredients without notifications. Services are quite careless even though we have checked the orders and they still send the wrong meals. NOT recommend to dine in here.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank hchi0131
nowpot, Owner at Supermagic, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Hello, this is Nowie, the owner of Supermagic. First of all, our most sincere apologies for your less-than-perfect experience at our shop. The missteps of our staff were indeed unacceptable and we have immediately taken action in order to ensure that such will not happen again. We hope you can give us at Supermagic another chance to give you a better experience than this the next time you are in Boracay!