“Satisfactory Burger.. Excellent..”
Review of Supermagic

Supermagic
Ranked #17 of 334 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Description: Supermagic Burgers is your delicious home-base for burgers that are ground fresh upon order, hand-cut fries, and ice cream made with real milk.
Reviewed 27 February 2019

CC ( 19.02.24 )
I and my son visited this restaurant for lunch. The restaurant was located in Station X, so all was well-managed, I think. We ordered Set A and B, that's good to us. The Burger was delicious and the tea with burger was good. We felt more good because the burger was not fast food. We satisfied with delicious burger.

Date of visit: February 2019
6  Thank CanisHan
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed 15 February 2019

I felt like I tasted heaven with their burger (no pun intended), a bit pricy but it's worth the pay probably will be on my list. The place is aesthetically pleasing and Instagramable will recommend it to all Instagram users especially bloggers.

However, me and my sibs we're a bit disappointed with some of their staff's who might neglect the word "customer service". Such weird that they don't even put a smile on their faces while serving their customers. Luckily there's a girl who caught our attention (Shout out to Ms. Monica) who take our orders and made us feel welcomed.
I honestly love her for being a kind, courteous, and a professional face for the company.

Date of visit: February 2019
nowpot, Owner at Supermagic, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2019

Hello! Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed our burgers and found our shop to be pleasing! we were equally disappointed to learn though that your customer experience was not as perfect. We will have a word with our staff right away and make improvements. We will also let Monica know that she did a good job in making you feel welcome.

Again, thank you very much again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon in our shop!

Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by our hotel and after checking out trip advisor we thought we’d give it a try. The restaurant was empty when we arrived and the restaurant branding makes it look like a fast food restaurant from the outside, don’t let this put you off. I had the bacon cheese burger and cheese fries. The burger was absolutely amazing, melt in the mouth meat and extremely tasty. Bun was great (hate it when it’s soggy!). The portion size was just right for me (we went at 8pm for dinner). We are on Boracay for 3 more days, we will definitely be going back for one more burger before we go!

Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

This is definitely the tastiest burger that I’ve ever had, I’d go as far as saying it’s ‘probably one of the best in the world’. It looks like a fast food chain from the outside but we we were recommended it by our villa and I’ve got to say it was well worth the trek across the island to Station X. I had a bacon cheese burger and it was melt in your mouth delicious!

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

We got the burgers, they are good, but small, also the fries was really small.
They also have a bakery there, tasty cheese cups (: