“Come back for more”

Lemon Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 325 Restaurants in Boracay
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Lemon café serves an eclectic menu of gourmet comfort food with a healthy twist. Our on site bakery produces scrumptious cakes and pastries that are famous on Boracay as are our wedding cakes and custom cakes for any special occasion. We are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 17 June 2021

The place was beautiful both in the morning and at night. Food was great and super filling. I highly recommend the Poached Salmon Penne Pasta and the Cream of Pumpkin soup that both come with bread, the hot calamansi, frozen iced tea, and the desserts. The brewed coffee comes with a cookie that compliments it well. The Sandwiches come with either chips, soup, or salad. The breads are baked daily at the second floor and the chips are made in-house too. Food was so good that we dined there twice out of three nights in Boracay.

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank jantiamwatt
Write a reviewReviews (1,629)

Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

We love lemon cafe. Located in the d'mall, the food is just delicious a'd the staff very attentive and friendly
I recommande the desserts

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

In the middle of the d'mall, the food there is healthy and delicious
The desserts are the best we found here

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Among the best deserts anywhere: oatmeal mango cookies, chocolate salted carmel cake, cheese cake, yum.
Maines are also great. Grilled tuna is my favorite, but so many others. Also sister restaurant Dinibeach, with its location in paradise.
If only they had electric outlets, I would make this my work from home first choice.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 8 February 2021

Lemon Cafe is one the best cafes in Boracay. The thing that captivated me to try it is its ambiance. It calls passers by at Dmall like "Do you wanna chill right now? Try our pineapple mint shake and have some chocolate mousse." It may sound funny, but that's what it feels like to me. I stayed in Boracay for more than a month and I've tried all of their shakes. The one i'm recommending is the one with almond. Aside from that, their bangus meal is also very delectable and tasty. the only drawback in the cafe is that they don't have a charging port. Wish they have because most of the people now are working remotely. Most of the people nowadays carry laptops, phones and other gadgets. It would be better if they provide charging stations. But above all, I would still rate them as Excellent!

Date of visit: January 2021